HELLO LOVELY LADIES.

Hello all you lovely ladies out there. I just wanted to wish all of you a Happy Valentines and hope that you have a enjoyable weekend.
Thank you, fine fellow, indeed. Big kisses to your dorsal fin!

My weekend looks quite grand with a dinner date Saturday and a MFM on Valentine's proper; a Movie with a gent, Fancy, and a Marvel superhero named Deadpool. (Aka a Chick & a Flick date.)

Think I'll start advertising my 3 Lustketeers package: Me, my gal pal Adventuress4U, and my other femme fatale friend DallasRain coming in on Sunday for a few days in Houston. Anyone up for taking on THREE tart temptresses, mature but mischievous mistresses of moaning?
My fin did rise to the occasion with you and a4u when we met. It's was MARVELOUS indeed.
  • N.M.
  • 02-11-2016, 07:40 PM
Thank you! And same to you!!!
Thank you!!!
Awww thanks babe <3

Thanks Shark!!

wooohooo I cant wait to play MsFancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had a great nite with an awesome special gent here in the Big D....then an awesome Valentines Day with two special gents and then a late nite tryst with the hubby! LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!
Thank you sweet man ,you are a true gentleman ..and alot of fun to be with..I've got some naughty fun planned myself for the next few days ..which one involving chocolate strawberries and champagne and a upscale downtown hotel with a sexy gent who enjoys my company whenever he visits ...but my dance card is not filled yet