Tucker Carlson looks

If you put on a pair of big framed glasses on Tucker Carlson's loud mouthed head, I swear he could be easily mistaken for one of the characters from Revenge of the Nerds. Just picture him rattling off the "ahh ahh ahh" laugh from that movie. Tucker and a pocket protector. Lmafo
cope

...cants waits till ...november an the dog cunt america ...hating commies gets a ...little surprise

...evens suckin don lemons aids drippin ...shitter wonts stops ...the slaughter
cope

...cants waits till ...november an the dog cunt america ...hating commies gets a ...little surprise

...evens suckin don lemons aids drippin ...shitter wonts stops ...the slaughter Originally Posted by Plastic Man
What's that have to do with Tucker?
Sounds more like he was addressing the loud mouthed head and shitter part of your post.....

edit add: I need to add a SHMB Lawyer available line to my sig
Sounds more like he was addressing the loud mouthed head and shitter part of your post.....

edit add: I need to add a SHMB Lawyer available line to my sig Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I mentioned nothing about a shitter in my post.

Lovely post as always.
If you put on a pair of big framed glasses on Tucker Carlson's loud mouthed head, I swear he could be easily mistaken for one of the characters from Revenge of the Nerds. Just picture him rattling off the "ahh ahh ahh" laugh from that movie. Tucker and a pocket protector. Lmafo Originally Posted by Presj22
I don't see it. To me he looks like the average suburban yuppie dad.

I'd say Anderson Cooper better fits the nerd description.
Oblong triangular head with corporate "yes man" haircut.
Thick rim acetate glasses, pasty complexion, lanky frame.

I take it back. He looks more like a praying mantis than a nerd. He's a Vanderbilt after all.
What's that have to do with Tucker? Originally Posted by Presj22
ya gets upsets ...cause ya haves a ...obsession withs the mosts ...watched an factually ...correct news personality ons ...tv?

...ya triggered cause ya ...knows everythin he be ...sayin be 100 ...percents true so alls ya cans ...do is attack his looks

...so lets ...sees yer ...physique ons heres ans we cans compares
I don't see it. To me he looks like the average suburban yuppie dad.

I'd say Anderson Cooper better fits the nerd description.
Oblong triangular head with corporate "yes man" haircut.
Thick rim acetate glasses, pasty complexion, lanky frame.

I take it back. He looks more like a praying mantis than a nerd. He's a Vanderbilt after all. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Hahahahaha Anderson...I can't stand him. He is so awkward to watch. I told a liberal friend years ago about his mom being a Vanderbilt. They were shocked.

ya gets upsets ...cause ya haves a ...obsession withs the mosts ...watched an factually ...correct news personality ons ...tv?

...ya triggered cause ya ...knows everythin he be ...sayin be 100 ...percents true so alls ya cans ...do is attack his looks

...so lets ...sees yer ...physique ons heres ans we cans compares Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Attacked his looks? Did you not see the Don Lemon looks thread there genius? Copypasta your response unto that thread and let's see the response huh? Bam!