Don't give your P411 info out... for your own protection

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=101778

She does NOT have a P411 account, she's only saying that.... unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to stop anyone from saying it.

I just hope P411 members are following the protocol of only giving a client id out via Request sent through the site. She's not on the site, does not have an account (never will), and if someone is looking clients up for her, their account will be revoked as well.

I know from experience, that in this industry, naive attention seekers draw the wrong kind attention sooner or later.... and my ass is running (not walking) away from this eventual train wreck.

Sincerely,
Gina

www.preferred411.com Originally Posted by GinaXXX

Guys don't give your P411 info out to anyone over the lines.. that is what appointment requests are for. This prevents people from getting hold to your personal info, making appointments using your name and ID, and in the long one sticking it to you with no Vaseline.

If this is playing chess, I'm Halle Berry.
Good day.

Keyword Search: angelinadream, angelinadream@live.com
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=101778

Guys don't give your P411 info out to anyone over the lines.. that is what appointment requests are for. This prevents people from getting hold to your personal info, making appointments using your name and ID, and in the long one sticking it to you with no Vaseline.

If this is playing chess, I'm Halle Berry.
Good day.

Keyword Search: angelinadream, angelinadream@live.com Originally Posted by luxury daphne
If you're Halle Berry... I gotta ask... how many re-takes did you do with Billy Bob Thorton in the sex scenes in Monsters Ball... I sure wouldn't have gotten it right the first 30 or 40 takes...
If you're Halle Berry... I gotta ask... how many re-takes did you do with Billy Bob Thorton in the sex scenes in Monsters Ball... I sure wouldn't have gotten it right the first 30 or 40 takes... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Do us a favor, since you're the only one on good terms with sofia, why don't you ask her to stop makng a fool of herself and chill out with the melodrama. Then we can talk.I'll never be Halle Berry, just like this isn't playing chess and AD will never be real.. Can you drive your scooter over there and do me that biggie? My thread is on what I consider a real threat, one of everyone's security, and I don't think jokes are in order at this point. Sorry.
TFMT does not want to interfere with Deerhunter's sweetie.
Did someone mention my sweetness.........
  • R.M.
  • 09-20-2010, 09:31 PM
Did someone mention my sweetness......... Originally Posted by dearhunter
Someone is obsessed with your sweetness.
Methinks the someone in question is trying to take your sweetness away from you...
TFMT does not want to interfere with Deerhunter's sweetie. Originally Posted by pyramider

Proč ano, oni dělali zmínit jeho sladkost
Originally Posted by Reese McClain
My kind of chess, screw the checkers!
Prague is such a romantic town, lol
LD is right she is no Halle Berry. Shouldn't this have been placed in Alerts?

LD are you letting Angelina upset you?

Wait till you see Violet. I just had my appointment today, review to come soon. She is for real.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Violet4.jpg (84.8 KB, 205 views) File Type: jpg Violet1.jpg (74.8 KB, 201 views) File Type: jpg Violet2.jpg (42.6 KB, 206 views) File Type: jpg Violet33.jpg (84.9 KB, 208 views)
  • R.M.
  • 09-20-2010, 09:41 PM
It's to nice to see that Sofia finally has a following...
My kind of chess, screw the checkers! Originally Posted by Killersalt
If your going to Photoshop Reese you could at least be smart enough to pick one with the board set up right!

deska není nastaven právo a shes na hloupé vědět, že

Prague is so lovely....I do agree....
point is.. don't give your P4 information to TROLLS THAT CAN'T GET THEIR OWN..

Reese:

[quote=Reese McClain;604797]

LD and one hit having a nice walk to cool off.....Peace man