You almost had me murdered': AOC demands Ted Cruz resign over Capitol riot

• oeb11
  • 01-28-2021, 03:43 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...xcv?li=BBnb7Kz

ep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., on Thursday accused Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, of "trying to get me killed" by challenging the election results in the lead up to the Capitol riot and demanded that he resign. © Provided by NBC News The progressive lawmaker criticized Cruz after he said he agreed with her call for an investigation into why personal trading app Robinhood stopped allowing users to buy stocks including GameStop.

"I am happy to work with Republicans on this issue where there’s common ground, but you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out. Happy to work w/ almost any other GOP that aren’t trying to get me killed. In the meantime if you want to help, you can resign," she told Cruz in a tweet.
Cruz and Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., have faced heavy security over their efforts to contest the congressional tally of the Electoral College votes, bolstering then-President Donald Trump's false claims that the election had been "stolen" from him. A group of Senate Democrats last week filed an ethics complaint against the two Republican senators calling for an investigation to determine whether they coordinated with the organizers of the pro-Trump rally that preceded theJan. 6 attack.
Both Cruz and Hawley have denied inciting the violence that broke out during the electoral vote count, when a mob of pro-Trump supporters stormed the Capitol. Ocasio-Cortez, a frequent target of right-wing vitriol, has said she had a “very close encounter where I thought I was going to die” during the riot. One of the people charged in the riot allegedly threatened to "assassinate" her.
Cruz, who's said Trump "bears some responsibility" for the riot, hasn't accepted any himself, Ocasio-Cortez noted.
"While you conveniently talk about 'moving on,' a second Capitol police officer lost their life yesterday in the still-raging aftermath of the attacks you had a role in. This isn’t a joke. We need accountability, and that includes a new Senator from Texas. You haven’t even apologized for the serious physical + mental harm you contributed to from Capitol Police & custodial workers to your own fellow members of Congress," she wrote in another pair of tweets, urging Cruz, who has 8 million fewer Twitter followers than her, to "get off my timeline & stop clout-chasing."
Asked about her comments, Cruz told reporters, “There's a lot of partisan anger and rage on the Democratic side. It's, it's not healthy for our country, it's certainly not conducive of healing or unity, but everyone has to decide how they want to interact with others.”
Ocasio-Cortez mocked his comments on Twitter afterward. "What does he think the logical response to his lies should be? A hug? Maybe there’s anger bc his actions deserve accountability," she wrote.
The ideological opposites had worked together before, partnering in 2019 to work on lobbying reforms.
Cruz, who raised money off of his electoral vote count objections, has insisted he wasn't trying to challenge the results of the election and did not incite any violence. "Debating a question of constitutional law on the floor of the Senate is the antithesis of trying to resolve conflicts through violent terrorist attack," he said earlier this month.
Hawley also told St. Louis radio station KMOX that he hadn't been trying to overturn the election results.
"I never said that the goal was to overturn the election," Hawley said Thursday. "That was never the point and that was never possible."
But asked in a Fox News interview on Jan. 4 if Trump would remain president on Jan. 20, Hawley said "that depends on what happens on Wednesday. That’s why we have the debate.”

AOC - what a hysterical lying 'b....' word. After calling for re-education camps for Republicans /consrvatives / anyone who does fawn over her every idiotic pronouncements - she wants to blame Cruz for 'trying to get me killed".

There really is no limit to the ridiculousness of te4h DPST/ccpers
After all the riots in cities over america - directly caused and abetted by the DPST terror arms Antifa and OBLM - AOC is showing again she has teh IQ of a bag of hammers.

she is desperate to oust anyone not of her own radical marxist POV - and Cruz is that.

she has bitten off far more than she can chew - ted Cruz is nobody's pansy , and an ivy League debate champ - and no fan of the radical marxist AOC and her -re-education (concentration ) camps.

AOC is just too damn dumb to be able to keep her mouth shut - she is just intent on censoring and removing anyone in opposition to her massive ego and sense of self-entitlement.

Until the DPST's /ccp party gets over 60% in the Senate - she is removing Nobody - and if they do - she will be on a rampage to throw every republican out of Congress - and any DPST/ccp not a member of her squad - so she can Rule like lenin, Stalin, mao, and Kim.

Those are her idols - and her idea of how the People of America should be served - with concentration camps, mass starvation, and Rule by the Gun and firing squads.

heck - send over to chairman Xi - see how long she lasts in a real marxist system!LOL
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y
I can help her, I'll vote the other line again

then she will not have to go to DC

Gov Andy will tax the rich and help also

problem for Mr only won 7 of more than 60 county's, He is Taxing out the 5 NYC county's

LO(L forcing his own base to leave NY
Hot...and got re-elected...so much smarter than Trump
MSNBC enough said
"Almost Doesn't Count". Time to see that Psychiatrist for that Anger Management... Cry Baby

It was Simply an Occupational Hazard that She Signed Up For when She Accepted her Position.
How many guys would gain bang her untill she take care of.
Yeah it's too bad that mission failed if one of the goals was "trying to get her killed" ..... and too those who have fantasies of having sex with that horseface, I'd choose the other end, shove an assault rifle up her ass and have a little foreplay ..... now now calm down, there wouldn't be any bullets in the gun, but she wouldn't know that .....
You’re very sick. You need help.
  • oeb11
  • 01-29-2021, 06:56 AM
Those who ignore nazi pelosi claiming the republicans in congress are 'the enemy within", and AOC's demands for her re-education/concentration camps
Yet - demand the ouster from Congress of Rep Greene for 'liking' a post on Twitter

HYPOCRISY

And those who follow the Socialshit ideology of teh DPST/ccp party are "sick and need help"!
reality - - re-education/concentration camps do not cure the illness of socialshit ideology. AOC seeks to destroy 100 million lives in America - and turn America into a Maduro type dictatorship - with the same Economy.
Shes a Baffoon ex bar fly but nancy s correct for a change ( the enemy within IS THEM)