True Story, as relayed to me by a friend

She witnessed the following interaction this morning:

Disheveled guy in a suit to person at desk -- What hotel is this?
Desk lady -- Embassy Suites
Suit hands lady room key that says Embassy Suites -- Is this my hotel?
Desk lady -- This is an Embassy Suites, but which Embassy Suites do you want?
Suit -- One in Denver? I don't know which one. I've been drunk and at strip clubs for the last 2 days. I don't know what hotel I'm in. All of my stuff is in a room somewhere and I think I'm flying out today.
Desk lady -- There are many Embassy Suites in Denver, sir. Do you remember the address or where your hotel is located?
Suit -- No. I just left a strip club and the cab driver brought me here. I have to fly out today. I need my stuff. Is traffic bad on a Saturday?
Desk lady -- Sir, it's Sunday.
Suit -- Fuck.
*Dies laughing*!!!
Sounds like a scene from The Hangover.
thats awesome!
so is your ass. just sayin

want a free beard ride?????
  • MC
  • 10-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Ha, classic.

I checked out of a hotel once quite drunk, while trying to act completely sober at the checkout desk.
thanks! are you flirting? juan may not like that
yes and he will never know if we don't tell.
he will about 3am!
well put your hands on the wall above the bed headboard and sit. I be done by 2:30. 3 hour snack for me, you will be ready for him. In fact begging for juan man meat.
crap I think she forgot me flirting. mmmm I live one side of town, her the other. Ahem I deliver battery's 30 plus cost. so you go girl
tpffft
crap I think she forgot me flirting. mmmm I live one side of town, her the other. Ahem I deliver battery's 30 plus cost. so you go girl Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Damn did you get left with just you and your hand!! LOL
1 million on that. i cannot such a perfect thing exists in our little piece of the world
so is your ass. just sayin

want a free beard ride????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Damn did you get left with just you and your hand!! LOL Originally Posted by vern0064
thank goodness for showcase.