Feet.....with a twist

• Bliss
  • 08-06-2010, 03:00 PM
I had an unusual request this week......it's actually the 4th time in 3 yrs of providing that I have had this request.

There are plenty of men w/ foot fetishes out there. Most of that involves a lot of foot play, worship with some pretty feet......I get that. This request is for my feet to have some odor to them. A specific need for funky feet! My problem is, it would take a few days in some old sneakers and not washing my feet to make this come about. Something I'm not sure my other clients or SO would appreciate during the process. I guess I could just stomp around in the cat box right before the appt, I don't know. (kidding).

So, anyone here with this fetish that can better clarify for me? What is the attraction? I will try anything once
Its probably going to be sweaty feet. Something that you can easily accomplish in our lovely warm weather! Simply place your feet into plastic bags, then put socks on over the bags, and spend some time outside. The heat will take care of the sweat, the plastic will keep the sweat and odor in, and the socks will insulate your feet... not to mention that they'll keep the bags on your feet.

While you may not be as "ripe" as he wants.... it's probably the best you are going to be able to do. Unless he's paying you to "ripen", in a hour or two you'll be suitably smelly and funky for most foot fetishists. It's usually the unique smell that a woman gives off (her pheremones) in her sweat that attracts most foot players. Then again some are just kinky and like it for their own particular reasons.
i can't provide an explanation as to the attraction, but i also had someone make a similar request to me. so, like everything, you name the fetish and there will always be some out there that will subscribe to it despite how different it may be.

i enjoy looking at a sexy nylon-clad foot (mine included), but i like them clean smelling. to each his/her own
I too like a sexy nylon clad foot w/ a strapy heel. As far as stinky feets go I kinda like em hen they have been in a pump open-toed or not and have a little musky smell & taste to em. Not a fan of the Stinky foot club but just a little feminine aroma is nice. Like em fresh out of the shower too
damn Bliss baby---you get some "doozys"..lol!!

never heard of that fetish...but I bet if you walked around outside for awhile,your feet would be "what he wants"..lol!!
Feets don't fail her now! *L*

Is the guy a shoe salesman?