Credit card payment

Can anyone share with me what the pros and the cons are in providers accepting credit card payments? is there anything we can do to protect our privacy? Thanks for the feedback
Cons to cc payments: 1- If a customer disputes the charge, you would have to prove that goods or services were given. You would need a signed receipt and that is not always good enough.
2- Depending on your averages, you will lose 3-5% in transaction fees. One of the easiest accounts to set up is Square. You will need a bank account that will also be in the business name unless you use some sort of paypal type account.
3. What might potentially be the worst reason is that you now have electronic proof of payment so be sure to claim that on your taxes.
  • SeV
  • 12-20-2019, 04:04 PM
I’ve never done CC but I’ve always accepted PPal and cash app
I use my hobby identity to do both and have had no problems with Cash App.
This is how I accept for Phone ***, Explicit Videos or FT $seVtravels
I used paypal with no problems for a year and some change before it asked for my DL which I would have provided but they wanted my account to reflect my God Given name, not OK.
Personally I use this for newbies because it makes me feel safer during new encounters
I’ve never done CC but I’ve always accepted PPal and cash app
I use my hobby identity to do both and have had no problems with Cash App.
This is how I accept for Phone ***, Explicit Videos or FT $seVtravels
I used paypal with no problems for a year and some change before it asked for my DL which I would have provided but they wanted my account to reflect my God Given name, not OK.
Personally I use this for newbies because it makes me feel safer during new encounters Originally Posted by SeV
"...but they wanted my account to reflect my God Given name, not OK. "

You don't get to decide: it is neither your choice, nor your ability to change the system designed to protect legal activity from those who lie and steal. If you are doing business, the government wants to be able to find you should there be the need for court, or police action, against you. There is another surprise: for anyone to conduct business without using their real name, they must be registered either as a business, or a fictitious name with the Secretary of State where they are doing business - any business. You see this a lot with DBA or "doing business as".
  • SeV
  • 12-23-2019, 06:28 AM
^^ Dont let this man scare you :P
If the government wanted to know everything
The oldest profession in the world would be
Legal and taxable.
^^ Dont let this man scare you :P
If the government wanted to know everything
The oldest profession in the world would be
Legal and taxable. Originally Posted by SeV
Guess what: The government already knows everything.
I registered a buis w/SOS but dont do enough cc transactions to use the name. I did it more to CMA should I ever be audited. I wanted something to show I'm a legit buis. Plus it helps in getting credit approval. The few cc I accepted were via cash app and I had the client put a legit job ie. House cleaning on the note that asks what the $ is for. Again CYA is the reason for the note ��