So Many Flakes Here...Why? iam who i say iam.

OK so new to this area and am amazed at the way business is done here...I go broke here and iam HOTT its crazy I have never dealt with so many low balls and flakes ever
Not according to your review
Most hobbyists in H town are not into girls with dicks.
  • Trey
  • 01-27-2016, 06:09 AM
Is that what that is? I was like that shit don't make money cus is fugly, but now that I know it's a dude in a dress I understand why it looks so busted. You make a bad looking lady man that is why you don't make cash. It's not Houston's fault you look bad.
Most hobbyists in H town are not into girls with dicks. Originally Posted by tennisbum
+100000
Well, that's one helluva way to try to drum up some business. "HEY!!! All of y'all are cheap bastards and flakey as Hell. Y'all suck. Now come do business with me"
Posts like this remind me just how happy I am that there is NO affirmative action in hobbying.
Hahahahaha. Got to try harder Caitlyn.
LMAO!!!!!
Most hobbyists in H town are not into girls with dicks. Originally Posted by tennisbum
No they just like to bend over like a bitch & get fucked by a big purple strap on...
Wow! Dorothy, you've been hanging with some weird dudes apparently.
Damm Dorthy...you crazy girl
Edit: good crazy
Try the "Other" section. Apparently there is some businesz there for men who dress like women.
Wow! Dorothy, you've been hanging with some weird dudes apparently. Originally Posted by tennisbum
I don't cater to that type of clientele
^^^^
Then why have a strap-on?