HELP HELP PLEASE!!!

The storm from last week has left my house in chaos...from no electricity to a broken heater and major water leaks!!

My insurance company is of NO help right now and I've called to schedule work to be done but the wait for that is still days away

I have googled, youtubed self fix videos, gone on home repair forums and I don't understand them at all!!

If there is any kind soul on the board who is HVAC/Plumbing savvy and can help me via the phone/pm here/email me/leave links on the thread/smoke signals--anything!! on how to try and remedy some issues--PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!!!

I appreciate any help/advice/counseling/valium <(hehe)/magic in a bottle that can help me fix these issues!!!

Thanks all

Ash-646 662 5111
AWWW So sorry hope everything gets fixed soon !
Thanks luv!

I hope so too because this crap is driving me nuts!!
so you need someone to come over and lay some pipe?

sorry i couldnt help it, that is my joke from the big freeze.

Seriously, I know all the plumbers, etc are still pretty busy, hopefully you can get everything fixed soon and without to much other damage.
so you need someone to come over and lay some pipe?

Haha, funny guy-actually with the way the week has been, I wouldn't mind some pipes layed on me

sorry i couldnt help it, that is my joke from the big freeze.

Seriously, I know all the plumbers, etc are still pretty busy, hopefully you can get everything fixed soon and without to much other damage. Originally Posted by bw3700

^^Thanks, doll
Hope it's gotten taken care of.
Well I can fix it if you care to trade hun...
Hope it's gotten taken care of. Originally Posted by Cavscout1

Check your PM, doll

xoxox
Check your PM, doll

xoxox Originally Posted by AshleyAshton

Right back at you.