Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: 30
Fee: none
Hair Length and Color: Don't know
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very hot cum loving spinner body blond teen. I was so excited to see her, set up appointment and confirmed with multiple texts. Then 15 minutes before appt. her phone went silent. I think someone else manages her appointments so I don't blame HaleyRose, but that sucked anyway.
Recommendation: No
she has done that to me on multiple occasions, however if you do end up seeing her, it is worth it!
Damn. What a waste of looks and skills. She needs new management or some other kind of intervention I think.
Sorry that happened but this belongs in coed
  • dk649
  • 12-20-2017, 11:07 AM
Could be worse. I actually met her Monday night and as I started to take a shower, she decided to cancel our appointment together. She told me that she wasn't feeling well, but I can't quite wrap that around my head when considering my conversation history with her/her manager.

1. I had actually scheduled a time with her before this only to get the silent treatment when I should of been given a location to start driving to. She did respond back about not feeling too well, in which I 100% believed at the time, so I basically gave her my availability for the next two days and didn't want to pressure her into seeing me that very day.
2. I messaged her in the morning as requested and did not get any response back until late that night, but I don't function well with no ahead notice (Since I didn't hear back, I made plans rather to sit around/do nothing and hope that I get a reply back) so basically we message each other a bit until we agree on a time the next day.

A respectful/reasonable thing to do if she was truly sick would be to text/call me ahead of time and apologize about having to call off or reschedule our appointment and I would have no hard feelings. But instead, what happened was that she pushed my appointment back by half a hour twice (Which I kindly agreed both instances, life happens and I always allocate time as a "buffer" before/after my initial appointment to allow time for traffic and such) only to wind up dealing with what I mentioned at the start of my message.

I can't help to wonder if it was something I said to her earlier, maybe I unintentionally made her feel uncomfortable, or maybe even one of her favorites came along and I got the boot. I don't know, but I felt like I should come out from the shadows and at least mention this to the community.
damn.. was excited about this one too. all that cum! oh well
I can't help to wonder if it was something I said to her earlier, maybe I unintentionally made her feel uncomfortable, or maybe even one of her favorites came along and I got the boot. I don't know, but I felt like I should come out from the shadows and at least mention this to the community. Originally Posted by dk649
Don't kick yourself. Read enough and you'll see this is a pattern. It's a shame - she's a great time if you manage to corral her.
At least you guys got a response. I tried getting in touch with her and got nothing but silence. Oh well, if she doesn't want my money there are other fish in the sea that do.
Maybe not ...
She ncns me too, after reading her reviews had a plan B that worked fine. She said she overslept and would make it up to me. Never pursued it, too much of a time waster. If you've noticed on her showcase she used to say P411 pending approval. I'm sure her ncns history kept her off of P411.
She's done that to many including me