Looking for girls who aren’t camera shy

I’m looking for some sexy girls who wouldnt mind me recording our time together for videos I can sell. I’d especially would like to find someone who’d be willing to partner with me for the videos. If your interested, let me know.
I'm in
Be sure to get all of your money upfront and have your attorney go over the agreement. Remember he is planning to sell the video.
Anyone that falls for this is an idiot. Do you think the person selling the videos is gonna be honest and split the earnings with the lady? I think not.

There are even assholes with high review counts secretly taping sessions and selling them online for there own profits and essentially hobbying for free. Happened to my friend a few years ago from a well known guy who is still around today and I’m pretty sure it’s still happening with other eccie popular eccie review pimps. Don’t be dumb. Always check for cameras. Once it’s out there it’s out there.
I've done some videos where it was agreed on beforehand and in some cases paid extra for. It was agreed that it was private and have kept it that way in those cases. A couple providers wanted copies and asked permission to use some on their own websites. So ive had good experiences as have the providers. However I totally get being scared about it and saying no.
Which is why I was honest and up front about this. I’m not trying to be sneaky.
Which is why I was honest and up front about this. I’m not trying to be sneaky.