Eng what happened

I been introduced to this site by eng when site was down. I know him as a decent guy in RW who love this hobby and who has means to play. His downfall is that he is brutally honest on and off the internet and that is what got him tangled with two wrong people on this site. two wrong people are a Super Moderator and a provider in Virginia and Mississippi. These two outted eng and I been told they are under serious things with their involvement with a site they own.

After I looked into what happened and I see that he has been unfairly banned for over one year, now I decide to post this after eng’s many requests. I am sure the superMOD and the provider will find way to ban me also. I am ok with that since I only be visiting AMPs few times a year.

Eng got banned for posting on a national board. He told some truths and got harassed by the provider. Things got heated when she posted a photoshopped image of PM from someone who she claims it was eng. I know the image was photoshopped because sharpness of body text and blurriness of screen name text. The body text was typed over to justify or validate her claims. eng claims he told all truths on that post and I believe him.

The provider and the SuperMOD have long history of things and owners of a website that competes with this site. They have been introducing some eccie members to their site.

After eng got banned, The SuperMOD who banned him decide to change eng’s avatar to insult him more.

Eng has been contacting eccie to have avatar removed and close his account but his requests are getting ignored. He want his account close due to a security concern that has been posted in national forum and gotten a threat from a person who claims to be a member here from Mississippi, who is on this site.

I don’t know who the SuperMOD and the provider are in person and have nothing against them. I just know they threaten a wrong person with wrong reason.
I do see what eng told me happened and I am posting things that I see and many of you can see with little research.
It’s been a slow week around here. What are their handles?
I have received infraction points and posts got deleted for posting their handles here and other places. Little research of eng posts can cure your curiosity.
Have you tried searching under “eng”? That handle brings up damn near infinity results.
He was a troll, Good riddens
Yes Jules! You got that right.
He is also a stalker and will out personal information and spread lies that are so far fetched and untrue. Quite pathetic!
I was his prime target.
Yes Jules! You got that right.
He is also a stalker and will out personal information and spread lies that are so far fetched and untrue. Quite pathetic!
I was his prime target. Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
So.... are u safe ? Now that he has been banned.
Looks like someone figured out caboy2111 was eng reincarnated, or was that regurgitated?

Either way, who cares?
wow. that went well..
It was certainly weird.
My head began to hurt after researching then reading a couple of pages (so I quit) of this crap on the link below and the OP chose to continue his vendetta with Kynsley Morgan (apparently she doesn’t like, among other things, he uses a face pic of her as his avatar) with a new handle with this thread, but here it is for the morbidly curious:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2363170

Fyi, if KM hadn’t responded above I wouldn’t have spent the 5 mins it took to research this, but she seems to have trouble staying on the sidelines when her name is not even mentioned initially.