Your Definition of FBSM or Bodyrub

I'm not going to assume that every gentleman who partakes in FBSM is married and only does it for the guilt factor! I'm sure it is in alot of cases!
That would make for great discussion and feel free to to share!

I would like to know your definition of a good FBSM or Bodyrub!

Is there a difference in your book?

Is it more mechanical than the traditional FS?

Is DFK important in with the FBSM or Bodyrub?

Do you want more of a GFE experience with the FBSM or Bodyrub?

Ok, let's hear what you wonderful gentleman want!
As long as you are rubbing it really does not matter.
A FBSM is exactly what the four letters say it is, FULL BODY SENSUAL MASSAGE. It full body and is a massage, maybe not RMT quality, but as I have experienced, there are many ladies who can give a better massage than ones that have a license, and many times, massage is sensual all by itself without "happy endings" ect. Now many people's opinions vary on what sensual is, so it will be different things, but safe to say that it is very relaxing, erotic at times, playful and you, the client, walk out of the session with a big smile on your face. OTOH, a body rub is what you have to call it when you do not have an RMT license, and 99.9% of the time, there is no therapuedic value in a body rub and they are all too often no effort is put into the body rub session and tends to be robotic in nature, not to mention that your rarely get the entire hour as once you flip over about 20 minutes into the session, she immediately goes to the L1 and it may last a little over 30 minutes total time spent in the session and you are out the door.

As far as comparing a FBSM to FS, ANY lady can spread their legs and let the guy do most of the "action" to "get off", but a lady that knows how to give a great massage, they are way fewer and far between, and it is not "mechanical" if she knows how to give a true massage, speaking of "mechanical", many of the FS ladies on here are exactly that!

I also think that DFK is a very important part of a FBSM, especially since DFK is sensual in of itself. GFE can be related in a FBSM, even without penetration, (although I have experienced penetration (covered) at times with a few massage ladies, as the passion does "overflow" every so often). GFE in a FBSM session is one where you get treated like a person, not a number or a wallet, the "feeling" and "aura" before, especially during and after the session is passionate and legitimately real in nature, make you feel glad you are a man and you picked them to get a session from, as apposed to the thousands of other ladies out there.
Let's do something simple and define GFE instead.

I've had LMTs give me the absolutely BEST massage while incorporating the entire GFE menu.

Then I've had FBSM girls who rub a little oil on you, rub it around, you flip over and they lube your cock and jerk you off.

A good review will allow potential clients to decide who to see so if a guy can't write a good honest truthful review without making shit up or exaggerating what did or did not happen or change her body type from one review to another, his stories should be ignored in the search.
Let's do something simple and define GFE instead. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
No, this is my thread, dammit! We'll discuss what I want to! LOL!

I do understand what you're getting at, though!
LLong as always nice suttle dig As i digress, to answer Lana question. Fbsm vs body rub.

Body rub imho is just a massage that uses low pressure although some incorporate medium to hard pressure with an application of oil or lotion. The best ones use quality oil or lotion. If your good, you make it a point to touch ALL areas of the body with a happy ending. Happy endings can include l1 to l3. NOthing more nothing less. I do think an error made by some body rubs girls is to avoid the feet and head.

Fbsm is body rub with GFE. So your still rubbing all over the body but you incorporate your GFE skills. Some go all the way with the passion but some will have some limits but for the most part gfe is mixed in.

I am curios what other fbsm/bodyrub providers think
LLong as always nice suttle dig ......... Originally Posted by Thatdude
No it was not nice and suttle, but what do you expect from someone that cannot let go of the past and has to constantly rehash old shit that was in a 3 or 4 of my 100+ reviews. And as LL so eloquently put about our current mods here, http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=17 , they will handle this posting as well,

......A good review will allow potential clients to decide who to see so if a guy can't write a good honest truthful review without making shit up or exaggerating what did or did not happen or change her body type from one review to another, his stories should be ignored in the search. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
which has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

As Bubba3452's avatar says.......

http://www.eccie.net/attachment.php?...1&d=1307715518

Lets stay on topic folks. This iis not about LL or bigdog. Answer Lana's question or stay off the thread. Bubba3452
ECCIE General Conduct Guidelines:
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
I think this is a great question. I like a nice FBSM but I've found that no two providers define it the same way. For some it is a simple massage, no mutual touching, and they finish you off. For others I've found that it was a deeply sensual experience with a lot of mutual touching and was everything short of FS. Another turned into a bondage experience... which was kind of fun.

What do we want?

First... some idea of what we are getting into....
Secondly, I like the sensual rub, with mutual touching, everything short of FS.... but in some cities even reading the reviews won't tell you what you need to know before you show up.
[quote=Vic Kosslovich;1376310]

What do we want?

First... some idea of what we are getting into....
Secondly, I like the sensual rub, with mutual touching, everything short of FS....

Exactly! I like that, too!
Good question.

A body rub is a body rub. With some effort in it. Not the slap lotion on the body for ten minutes, flips over, slaps more lotion, alittle happy lube on the "goody" and bye. Not sure if that includes GFE.

FBSM........no clue. Not my arena. They say it includes GFE.
I've never much differentiated between the two, because my experience is that 1) women advertising such services don't make much of a distinction, and 2) I'm not really interested in a massage, and it's not my body that I want rubbed. I go in expecting L1 and hoping for L2. If it's a one-hour appointment, the first 45 minutes is the price I have to pay for the final 15 if it's a 30-minute appointment, it's 20 and 10.

What I really wish is that the L1/L2 ladies in DFW would mimic the approach used by a couple of L1 studios in Houston (one has closed, I believe): The girls dress like dancers, not therapists, and, once you've gotten comfortable and she's reentered the room, there's no rubdown/massage pretense. The rubbing in the right place begins immediately. That means that everything I hope for can be accomplished in 30 minutes (sometimes less), something that works to my advantage and the lady's as well. I don't get to Dallas much, but I'm not aware of any such studios in this area who operate in that fashion, nor any indies.
  • Sami
  • 06-11-2011, 10:20 PM
I'm not going to assume that every gentleman who partakes in FBSM is married and only does it for the guilt factor! I'm sure it is in alot of cases!
That would make for great discussion and feel free to to share!

I would like to know your definition of a good FBSM or Bodyrub!
Starting out with a good rub, talk a few minutes, relax.Then FBSM rub and glide kiss all his sexy tender spots, don't let him turn over yet. Him enjoying the fact I am giving him what he's lacking in the first place.

Is there a difference in your book?
Only difference is which option you feel comfortable with..

Is it more mechanical than the traditional FS?
No, it's sensual like the first time with a date...

Is DFK important in with the FBSM or Bodyrub?
DFK is for some, but so is daty
Do you want more of a GFE experience with the FBSM or Bodyrub?
Some do, but some don't. I always talk to them check there profile.Try to do my homework to give them a great time as well. Especially when they return. Ask them which session they are wanting. No one man is alike and I know I am not everyone's type, but I guarantee you will be a Noodle leaving holding the rail

Ok, let's hear what you wonderful gentleman want! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I offer the br,fbsm w/options reviews break it down. Options they desire.

Just my 2cents

Have a better than great Day!
And 4 hands are always better than 2, right Sami?
  • Easy
  • 06-11-2011, 11:05 PM
mayne there should be more practice and if i really have to i will volunteer
mayne there should be more practice and if i really have to i will volunteer Originally Posted by Easy
Sure, go ahead and volunteer! I'll volunteer to hold your wallet!