What Is The Most You Have Ever Spent On Fun With A Companion ?!

😍

Please Do Share...

😍
Nicole
$4,200 for 24 hours with a girl I saw in Europe while on vacation. Loved it. Will probably do it again someday if I think we’ll have a good time. Just need to find the right girl...
On a couple of occasions I've ponied up a grand for 2 hours.
Hmm... not exactly a provider per se, but many moons ago I dropped $2,000 to buyout a stripper for the night. I ended up marrying her so it was a pretty good investment LOL.
2500 for a 3 day weekend vacation. Plus food, drinks, few items of clothing I wanted her to wear and air fare.
For me the top end has been $600 for a two hour session. It was back in 2006.

Two hours of open menu GFE at a nice in-call apartment a short walk from the Galleria here in Houston.
In this order

1. 24-k

2. 11-k

3. 4500-

4. 2500

5. 2-k

Then a couple 8$$$$$$$ sessions

Note -These where extended arangments and only covered time

Shopping ,meals , Lodging ,Travel, Getting nails done of course can be added on to each of the five above .

Foot note

This does not include the provider whom got a 2 k retainer from me only to show up 2 month late not provide and then stole my credit card numbers all in all 9 k and I didnt even get to release any stress .

I wonder how those size 1 BCBG dresses are holding up at the house of the blind .

Oh yah i forgot i bought a Turbo VW Bug for a gal as a token of me having at that time finding the best fitting and feeling pussy of all my travels up to that point .

She ended up being a CU_T but still has the pussy also ...

Wriiting about this just gave me a hardon and tear in my eye

the hardon -I shit you not DAM DAM GOOD PUSSY

The tear for all my $ that went to a ghosting B-I-T-C-H .

hint put the letter N after the CU and BINGO ,YAHTZEE !!!

Oh i just remembered i gave her a ruby saphire plantnium and VVS1 diamond ring .
Supposed to been a friend ship ring - Which - if you take off the WH and add a B you get BITCH .
So just add 10 k to the numbers 2 3 and 4 totals

hope that answered your ?

Dam i keep remembering things after i wrote this i also threw in a 17 th floor very very very swanky totaly remodeled condo in downtown mpls with under ground parking and valet and a checking acount in her name with 5 k in it gift wrapped .so add a shit ton of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$ to 2 . 3 and 4 above . and one tattoo also .
On a couple of occasions I've ponied up a grand for 2 hours. Originally Posted by Ace Johnson
Ditto, spent a little over a grand (1200 excluding gifts and extras) for a few of hours. Worth it? No, not in my opinion, not that one anyway. I've had less time with better companions. I would like to try a 24 hour sometime, see how that plays out.
The most I have paid is 3000 to be at my beck and call for a week in Hawaii.

She lived in Hawaii so the only additional cost was food, and entertainment.
  • Old-T
  • 01-31-2019, 03:03 PM
The largest fee was 5K for a weekend.

The most expensive was a 2 week cruise+ to Alaska that cost me about $15K in the price of the cruise, airfare, etc.

Both very worth it because of the ladies involved.
  • Tiny
  • 02-03-2019, 07:05 PM
Ultimately, over maybe 25 years, six or seven figures because I didn't use a condom. STD's aren't the only reason to avoid bareback sex.
I’m not into spending a lot of money for 30 minutes. With an overpriced provider. I might need an hour to just get to the next step so spending a lot on short meets is useless to me. I am a multi hour 1 or 2 x a month hobbyists.i definitely am not a lowballer or have any surprises. If you can find the correct fit and are comfortable, I have spent until the well runs dry. When I was younger and in a bad place however I would see multi providers a day on one hour appointments. Typical 300 $ an hour is the regional rate.
Many years ago I dropped $2k on two ladies in Japan for several hours. Other than that some very fun threesomes in the US were all generally under $1,000 for several hours.
3k for 3 hrs with April Showers at the Bunny Ranch in ‘07. Had a blast in Dennis’ hot tub. Worth every penny at the time. And while my financial situation is better now, I could never go that way again when I can have something equally as good, or better in Dallas for $200-$300.
I guess I'm cheap , 500 hour and the funny think is it was just okay