Tried to help a friend and got burned in the end..

Hate to even be posting this but thought I'd give you all a heads up if she did it to me and I've known her for years she will do it to you.
I helped a girl friend of mine out today "LaMonae' " with getting verified, posting, lined up some calls, let her use my room and provided her with the neccessities to take the appt, we had agreed on an amount she would leave me when she was finished. I left my room so she could take her appt when she was finished she came down in a hurry saying she had left the money upstairs and had to run somewhere and that she would be right back, I said ok thinking nothing of it since she was my "friend" and low and behold I get up to my room and it is not there not a dime. I tried to call her and text her for an explanation no answer, no reply. So instead of letting someone else go through the same thing not knowing, I am posting here..
Be safe~Vannessa
Vanessa,

Sorry to hear that this happened to you...I was planing on tapping that booty of your girlfriend when I move back to Texas in June....Really hope that both of you make up...

TexasCowboy
Treachery and stupidity are a bad mix. Lose a friend, lose a lot of potential customer$. Dumb.....
Hate to even be posting this but thought I'd give you all a heads up if she did it to me and I've known her for years she will do it to you.
I helped a girl friend of mine out today "LaMonae' " with getting verified, posting, lined up some calls, let her use my room and provided her with the neccessities to take the appt, we had agreed on an amount she would leave me when she was finished. I left my room so she could take her appt when she was finished she came down in a hurry saying she had left the money upstairs and had to run somewhere and that she would be right back, I said ok thinking nothing of it since she was my "friend" and low and behold I get up to my room and it is not there not a dime. I tried to call her and text her for an explanation no answer, no reply. So instead of letting someone else go through the same thing not knowing, I am posting here..
Be safe~Vannessa Originally Posted by Vanessa LeVeaux
Wow sweetie TRUST!!! is very very IMPORTANT I am SOOO glad you trusted ME and we had A lot of FUN!!!!! SOOo LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IN THIS hobby WE SHOULD NOT ever ever BREAK that trust!!!!!!
Trust is very important and its horrible to have it breached. I've had it happen to me as well...it makes it hard to keep an open heart!!
Look at this way... you found out something cheaply that could have ahead much steeper price.
No good deed ever goes unpunished.
  • 69er
  • 04-13-2012, 01:48 PM
No good deed ever goes unpunished. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm a glass half full kind of guy...

Vanessa, you have shown a helping nature, and good will toward others. I believe such an attitude will pay off in the long run!
I'm sorry to hear that darling but it is a dog eat dog world just be careful.
Sorry that happened to you
Ouch! Karma is a motherfucker though!
Ouch! Karma is a motherfucker though! Originally Posted by mojojo213

Indeed!

Sorry this happen to you. I had a girl who was new as a indy.. and pretty clueless. I went above and beyond to help her get attention, clients, safe places to incall, etc etc.

and BAM! Once she got popularity, didnt need me anymore. Talk about feeling used.

But Karma is def a MF... so i just sit back and wait for the show.
Vanessa, sorry to hear you got fucked not in a good way, young lady DO NOT trust anyone and I mean anyone, regardless of who it may be, whatever the situation is, how long you have known them or whatever bullshit story they may have, if you will keep this fucking in your mind, it just may be one of the most valuable lessions you may learn in life, good luck to you, and you are a looker, JR
ok time to redeem myself. first of all you guys i have none vanessa since i was 15 years old. she has been a great friend. we have worked togther before n we always had a mutual agreement on the whole money situation. but this time that she is referring to i felt like i was getting rippd off. at first it use to be 20.00 now she wanted half. when i told her forty from each call she said no she needed the 10 more to make it 50. first off we never agreed on 50%. also she says she was doing me a favor. i already know bout this been on bp and everything. yes she was shoewing me how to get on herwe but if she would have just told me o im charging u for using my rm and etc tht she would charge me more for tht this time, we would have not been in this situation. so vanessa i love u n i dont want this to keep us apart. u already know what it is. but watever i can do to mae this better i will. i just had to let people know my side too. so please dont judge u guys whn u dont know the situation.
you guys lol thts not wat happened. i just read it all the way i didnt rush downstairs n try to leave. i was meeting her yes i did say i left the money upstairs becuase i was just going give it to her down there while she was in the car. so whn i asked how much she says 50 from each call. my call was only 100. i usually give her 20 or 30 dollas. so im like wow. please she knew i needed it so if i was still gonna give you 40 out of each call why wasnt tht cool. it wasnt she wanted tht other 20 becuase she was being greedy. so yall can say wateva. but thts why she only got 20. but vanessa like i said if u would have not been greedy n thought tht u was really helping mii ou whn i know this shit n i could have did it on my own and i thought you was being a friend n letting me use yo room especially whn u know i always pay u. if u would have told me before you chrging people extra now i would have got my own room n we wouldnt be going through this. i still love u though n i hope we can work this out.