Thanks geniusman!

Geniusman is admired and respected, and rightly so. No matter where I am, he's there to approve my review.

St. Petersburg Florida? My time with Harper Madison is reviewed and approved. Good ol' Roch? He's right on it.

I'm just a little discouraged, however, that he didn't put a pic of Harper on my review like he seems to do with others. Oh well. Since rooster's most sustaining contribution was his very entertaining meltdown, I guess I shouldn't complain.

Geniusman, Keep up the good work!

Now, can I get some points taken away for kissing up to a supermod?
Boner - this has to be an act. Nobody is this big of a dork unless they are trying. If it's not an act I imagine you've been beaten up several times in your life simply for being yourself.
Genuisman is awesome!!
Boner - this has to be an act. Nobody is this big of a dork unless they are trying. If it's not an act I imagine you've been beaten up several times in your life simply for being yourself. Originally Posted by Bushman69
lol!

boneher wtf
I am pretty sure he will post pictures if he is notified either by the lady or the guy writing the review. He is a really great guy.
Genuisman is awesome!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes Dallas, from what I understand he is "admired" and "respected" and "rightfully so."

We have a fucking rockstar as a mod!

And apparently one of our fellow members wants to blow him.

I need a new hobby.
I am pretty sure he will post pictures if he is notified either by the lady or the guy writing the review. He is a really great guy. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Dick hog ....lmao i love that ... that made my day .
I hope this isn't "outing" but I visited Lahna right after John Boner. She offerred up that Boner had sent her a pic of himself. She said that depending on the angle of the camera she wasn't sure if the pic was accurate or not.

dork-geek-nerd-19.jpg
Originally Posted by jackfengshui

I like making a guy's day.