Hurt feelings report for Denver (borrowed from Dallas)

Here is a form to submit for Hurt Feelings this season in the Denver area: HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE
Holidays are supposed to be magical! Sure hope there aren’t any hurt feelings out there during this time of year.

Wishing everyone a blessed and beautiful Christmas.
Yes...
Unfortunately there are others who TWEET about the what others go through AND THREATEN to OUT them...it's really sad when they play the victim when it's them causing more issues then need...
WISHING EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY AND PEACEFUL NEW YEAR
Yes...
Unfortunately there are others who TWEET about the what others go through AND THREATEN to OUT them...it's really sad when they play the victim when it's them causing more issues then need...
WISHING EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY AND PEACEFUL NEW YEAR
Originally Posted by Bellalovesamore
Wow, this is a snarky response to someone who tried to post something nice.
What in the world are you writing about?

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a great holiday season!

Bella, you are a just a terribly mean woman that loves to be the victim and create drama in all areas of your life.
And just to clarify you outed my real name on your twitter along with a clients. I asked you to remove the post and to stop harassing me.
And just to clarify you outed my real name on your twitter along with a clients. I asked you to remove the post and to stop harassing me. Originally Posted by femalehobbyist
I've reported you for falsely accusing me...I've asked you to stop...
Not snarky.... Just truth..Tired of drama and harassment from certain people that claim things with no evidence...
I apologize for this thread turning dark but I truly meant nothing but Good Will towards everyone...Not needing drama added to it.... Kisses to those in need this year as well as hugs....
I've reported you for falsely accusing me...I've asked you to stop... Originally Posted by Bellalovesamore
I saw your twitter post where you posted Laci's real name and number and the client's name asking you for an appointment. You deleted the post after Laci texted you and told you to delete it.

You can deny it all you want, but we all know you did.
I saw your twitter post where you posted Laci's real name and number and the client's name asking you for an appointment. You deleted the post after Laci texted you and told you to delete it.

You can deny it all you want, but we all know you did. Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat
I would like to see the evidence of this...and how can you view something when my account is locked? Unless you're a follower to see things for Laci because she's blocked?
Please stop harassing me.... This has been reported as well
Please stop harassing me.... This has been reported as well Originally Posted by Bellalovesamore
Reported for what?
I don't what the hell is going on, but you all need simmer down, and quit arguing like Kids.
You are here to make some money and enjoy life.

This is thread is now Closed.

Tex9401