Too many reviews ?

I was wondering if there was a such thing as too many reivews. I know that reviews make dollars, but can too many be detrimental ?

Personally, if I see a whole page of reviews of a provider, it tends to make me want to go somewhere else. I just get the feeling that its gonna be like shopping at Wal-Mart late at night when only one register is open . My other feeling is that this person is attracting a lot of attention for some reason and a lot of attention can LEad to bad attention.

Now if I search a provider and she has a great deal of reviews spread out, then I just think happy customers, I guess for me it is when there are soooooooo many of the same provider and/or like 5 of the first page are of her. Now biggie, just a thought.....

Use the industrial carpet, it doesnt show as much wear and tear.
I have thought that at times too but also that usually happens with a new one and then it quiets down after a few have seen her. Good example is Morgan Renee.
Now if I search a provider and she has a great deal of reviews spread out, then I just think happy customers. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Like Brooke Wild.

Sorry for my shameless plug. I finally got a new computer and just had a big glass of dark roast coffee. I freaking bouncing off the walls!
I always thought that it depended. I once saw a chick on BP that was visiting post a link to all 40 of her reviews and thought that was overkill. But on the other hand, if you see nothing but excellent reviews on a provider that aren't all identical in nature, it showed that she had a reputation of good service, imagination, and consistency of standards. Perhaps I be wrong.
Like Brooke Wild.

Sorry for my shameless plug... Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Oooooooo ... I didn't know you used toys....
I was wondering if there was a such thing as too many reivews. I know that reviews make dollars, but can too many be detrimental ?

My other feeling is that this person is attracting a lot of attention for some reason and a lot of attention can LEad to bad attention.
Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
That's my biggest concern.
My other feeling is that this person is attracting a lot of attention for some reason and a lot of attention can LEad to bad attention. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
That's the only reason too many reviews sets off alarm bells for me, especially if they are recent. I wish more guys would use common sense. If there are three reviews for a provider/spa/sc on the first page of the forum, why are you writing another one? I get that some of the time its for premium credit, but if you keep banging that drum (no pun intended) peopLE will hear it.
You're only a level 14 ender?? Pfft.
  • Doove
  • 08-27-2010, 02:50 PM
I was wondering if there was a such thing as too many reivews. I know that reviews make dollars, but can too many be detrimental ? Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
I don't think i would ever judge a lady negatively for having too many reviews. It seems to me that would be expecting her to have control over what other people do or don't do.

Now, reviewers on the other hand, that's a whole 'nuther topic altogether.
  • Doove
  • 08-27-2010, 02:52 PM
Oooooooo ... I didn't know you used toys.... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
With some guys she probably needs to.
I don't think i would ever judge a lady negatively for having too many reviews. It seems to me that would be expecting her to have control over what other people do or don't do.
Originally Posted by Doove

Did you read Ender's post?
We are suspicious folk.
It doesn't have anything to do with what we expect of the provider. It has everything to do with what we have come to expect from elle.

Make sense now?
he quotes board guidelines in his sig line boardman, *insert joke here*
he quotes board guidelines in his sig line boardman, *insert joke here* Originally Posted by notanewbie
My other option was to break rule #4. I was trying to be nice..........for a change.

Sorry, I've had this one saved and needed a good excuse to use it...
  • Trey
  • 08-27-2010, 04:04 PM
some chicks can do without so many reviews I-10 has about 2 reviews a week at least. The race track is always on there too at about the same rate. For them I guess they live off the reviews I dont think they have any ads. But I do like to see a few reviews on a chick lets you see if she is a YMMV girl or not.