Your favorite?

OK ladies, let's see how objective you are: if you had to, what one provider - other than yourself - would you recommend to one of us gentlemen and why?

I tried this in Austin and got great responses/discussion. Since I am hobby-active in Dallas also, I thought I would ask here also.
Ooh-- this is a tough one.

Not because I can't recommend others. I have often done this BUT-- my recommendations are often based on what my gents are looking for at any given point in time. For Example:

1. Bodyrub clients want another option. If they are closer to the midcities-- I'd recommend Terralyn. If they are closer to the north side, I recommend Kayla (yes.. I even recommend people I may not get along with-- the skills speak for themselves). When I know she is active-- I will also recommend Dharma.

2. In the past, if one of my gents was looking for an evening appointment (I didn't offer that when I was still in Dallas)-- I would recommend them to either Ze or Chloe214... but both ladies are now gone baby gone... so I've a gaping hole in that recommendation slot.

Beyond this-- lets see..... I've recommended THN, I've recommended Jules, I've recommended EW (especially when I had a new guy who was excited to see her equipment at the old incall), I've recommended Bridgette once or twice... I recommend Dallas Rain when she is in town. I believe I've even recommended Reese and Berkleigh... although I didn't know either of them personally, just based on reputation.

These days-- I'm no longer in Dallas full time, so its a bit harder for me to stay up to date and give strong recommendations-- but in the past... I rarely had any complaints about the above.
I always try to recommend someone when I'm not available....my list has consisted of Laura Lynn, BBW Katrina, THN, Jessica, Cassandra L., Kayleehotchick, Spikebaby.
If someone is a newbie, which I do not see, I send them to Selena51 or Honey Rose.
Most guys are very appreciative of my recommendations, while others thought I was just trying to pass them off. :/
My favorites and because I've been with them too

Cassandra L'Amore: soft silky skin, impeccable hygeine, very vocal, loves daty, reliable, and I love her sweet country accent

Allegra Hope: Sensual kisser, dominant, flirty, beautiful curves, great TCB, and creative with doubles play.

TeraDFW: Delicious boobs, dirty talk to the max, amazing oral skills and she is gorgeous from head to toe. Smart and very sweet personality.

I'm a lucky girl!
AngelaS...she is so cuddly & yummy!!!!

Grace P............so silky & sensual!!!
Ooh-- this is a tough one.

Not because I can't recommend others. I have often done this BUT-- my recommendations are often based on what my gents are looking for at any given point in time. For Example:

1. Bodyrub clients want another option. If they are closer to the midcities-- I'd recommend Terralyn. If they are closer to the north side, I recommend Kayla (yes.. I even recommend people I may not get along with-- the skills speak for themselves). When I know she is active-- I will also recommend Dharma.

2. In the past, if one of my gents was looking for an evening appointment (I didn't offer that when I was still in Dallas)-- I would recommend them to either Ze or Chloe214... but both ladies are now gone baby gone... so I've a gaping hole in that recommendation slot.

Beyond this-- lets see..... I've recommended THN, I've recommended Jules, I've recommended EW (especially when I had a new guy who was excited to see her equipment at the old incall), I've recommended Bridgette once or twice... I recommend Dallas Rain when she is in town. I believe I've even recommended Reese and Berkleigh... although I didn't know either of them personally, just based on reputation.

These days-- I'm no longer in Dallas full time, so its a bit harder for me to stay up to date and give strong recommendations-- but in the past... I rarely had any complaints about the above. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Thanks so much for the recommendation Grace!!!

My Choice would be Reese Foster when she's visiting DFW and Cassandra L'Amore is another pick of mine...however my all time favorite and girl crush who is Retired or UTR is and always will be SAFIRE SWEET

Aprill: Because she's so down to earth, loves to laugh, has a beautiful body and is just so much fun!

Cassandra L'Amore: She's my ATF! I like it all! She's soft spoken with a sweet Southern accent, gorgeous body, adorable face, she's just the right age so she knows how to let go and enjoy herself.

Allegra Hope: She's just so sexy! I love her accent and she really knows how to be present and make you feel desired.

Whitney Williams: My new discovery! She's a beautiful mixture of naughty and nice. She's kinky and bossy, loves toys and her ass is what my wet dreams are made of.

I never write on these boards but I had to chime in.

Xoxo Olivia Nin
I just wanted to be underneath you Olivia Nin!
Misty S with her fine ass - She's verified, sexy as hell, big booty & nice attitude. You go girl!!
I always have a good time with AlluringStacy + SpinnerCindy