anybody have a good provider weight converter?

Any guys know what I'm talking about? The showcase says 5'2" 130; and you open the door to 5'1 155! If this were an infrequent problem I might not complain, but IMHO - it's the rule not the exception.
So maybe a device or an app where you plug in the stated weight: say "125",
It runs a simple algorithmic covversion and tells you to expect 148!

(OK, before the chuckleheads start trying to explain why such a device isn't necessary - I'm kidding, just being funny to make a point).

We all know the flawed review system encourages guys not to be honest about weight and size discrepancies for fear that providers will shun them (or they are trying to be nice). Occasionally you get the "bit of a mommy tummy, but definitely not a BBW" - and of course when you open the door it's Mrs. Jabba the Hut. Don't get me wrong - I love thick girls and pawgs - but I also like athletic and spinner types - I just want to know what I'm getting before I get there!

Wouldn't it be great if showcase pics were accurate and recent?
Wouldn't it be great if showcase pics were accurate and recent? Originally Posted by Brinker77
Well look at it like this... seeing a provider is like a box a chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get. But shit...they're all chocolates, so just enjoy what you get. Plus look at it from their perspective, you may not exactly be Ryan Gosling either.

And if that doesn't work, well I'll pass a piece of advice my mother used to tell me at Christmas time.

Wish in one hand, shit in the other and see which you get more of.
What do you mean I'm no Ryan Gosling!!!???!!!
  • BLM69
  • 05-15-2017, 12:53 PM
What do you mean I'm no Ryan Gosling!!!???!!! Originally Posted by Brinker77
He thinks you were actually looking for a mate not a hired contractor that depends on their looks for business

The hobby has HUSTLERS, SCAMMERS, CHEATS, UNICORNS and everything in between, it's up to you to research before proceeding

About the looks/weight thing, unless you bring your own scale and have them jump on it, you'll never know the true weight
  • grean
  • 05-15-2017, 01:11 PM
Watch their profiles....

Ones who put up new selfies every so often are more than likely accurate. Read your reviews.... If you do want a spinner, and the review says small bbw or "not a bbw but...." move on to the next

Don't assume they are under selling if they say "not a spinner" or "real woman"

Assume you're going to see a big girl behind the door.

Those who haven't ever changed their pictures on here or their own website are probably hiding significant weight gains.

I love those sexy fat asses. you might not....
  • grean
  • 05-15-2017, 01:13 PM
If they don't post at least one full body pic, you can assume there is some hidden chunk out of the picture.
seeing a provider is like a box a chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get. But shit...they're all chocolates, so just enjoy what you get. Originally Posted by texassapper

but I can pinch one of the chocolates, and get a peek what is inside.. if I pinch one of these Bitches, she'll scream, slap me, and charge me $200..
You need to click on more links, eventually she will show up.

Come on, dude, she's just hiding down there waiting for you.

And stop looking at the pics you don't like to see.

LOL.
Rather than trying to pinpoint a number, let's all switch to Gabriel Iglesias' scale of fatness....
  • Big
  • Healthy
  • Husky
  • Fluffy
  • DAMN!!!
  • Oh Hell NO!
but I can pinch one of the chocolates, and get a peek what is inside.. if I pinch one of these Bitches, she'll scream, slap me, and charge me $200.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
They ain't all bitches. Some of them are ho's.
Sorry to hear about your frustration...

I would politely decline and walk out, it's false advertising and you should be upset about your time wasted.
Men are visual.
Men are visual. Originally Posted by sexysofia

that we are.. and if the visual doesn't grab us, we're not moving on to tactile.
They ain't all bitches. Some of them are ho's. Originally Posted by PeterBota
ROTFLMAO!!!!
  • grean
  • 05-16-2017, 09:52 AM
Fucking Spanx! If a girl is thick & curvy. Don't trust photos if she is wearing enough to cover up spanx.
  • grean
  • 05-16-2017, 10:01 AM
Be BBW & proud. Flaunt that shit! Don't hide it!