I honestly cant have sex unless its BBFS

The last few girls I dated, we never used condoms once, we started immediately with bareback. I am spoiled now to where I cant have sex unless its bareback. It feels sooooo much better to cum inside of a girl's pussy than inside of a condom.

Funny thing is the last 3 girls I was with over the last 2 years wanted no condoms right off the bat, and it was a very fast decision on their parts.

First girl the told me she was on the pill and hated condoms, we agreed before sex we were never gonna use condoms and I have been spoiled since her.

The next girl I dated said she had an IUD or whatever it is called, and she said sex felt so much better without condoms so I never even asked if I had to use one. When we got naked I went straight for it without a condom and she never stopped me.

Third and current girl, first time we got naked and after some oral on each other I asked her if she was on the pill. She said she had her tubes tied but she had condoms with her if I wanted. I said I hated condoms and she said she did too. I put it inside her and she never stopped me like the others.

So cuz of these girls I am to the point where if its not bareback I am not even interested.
Nice !!!
Cool story bro.....?
Nice !!! Originally Posted by PeterBota
Idk either I got lucky with these last 3 girls or maybe they just found me trustworthy immediately to not worry about condoms and let me cum inside them.

But either way I am def spoiled by them and pretty much only seek out girls like them.

I know a lot of relationships start with condoms first, then they eventually come off. But to have 3 straight girls of no condoms ever not even our first time together, I will see how long this streak can last, haha.
Cool story bro.....? Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Not a story its def true for me, I was thinking many girls might be like this now till some of my friends were still mentioning condoms with their girls.
Idk either I got lucky with these last 3 girls or maybe they just found me trustworthy immediately to not worry about condoms and let me cum inside them.

But either way I am def spoiled by them and pretty much only seek out girls like them.

I know a lot of relationships start with condoms first, then they eventually come off. But to have 3 straight girls of no condoms ever not even our first time together, I will see how long this streak can last, haha. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Anal bb ????
So OP, when you say dated are you speaking real world dates or hobby dates? Since you didn't specify. It's hard to imagine 3 providers in a row granting bbfs, no questions asked. Your research technique must be awesome.
Please tell us more.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-28-2017, 04:55 PM
Yeah, not telling a civilian you fuck hookers before letting them allow you to bbfs without knowing all the details... true, it is their dumbass decision too... smdh.
Anal bb ???? Originally Posted by PeterBota
I could if I wanted to with all 3 of them but I aint interested in that.

So OP, when you say dated are you speaking real world dates or hobby dates? Since you didn't specify. It's hard to imagine 3 providers in a row granting bbfs, no questions asked. Your research technique must be awesome.
Please tell us more. Originally Posted by golforfish
Sorry, yeah these are real world girls, I dated them for several months or however long. No these were not providers.

Yeah, not telling a civilian you fuck hookers before letting them allow you to bbfs without knowing all the details... true, it is their dumbass decision too... smdh. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Ive never had sex with a hooker, idk if I ever could cuz I am not interested in condoms. Well maybe the female condom if the girl wanted to use it, but I personally dont want to wear one.

Maybe this SS thing is any good? I dont know
Get ready to pay child support for the next 18 years.
Does anyone here actually believe Steve is a dude? Smh
Does anyone here actually believe Steve is a dude? Smh Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Why would you even suggest such a ridiculous assumption?
Why would you even suggest such a ridiculous assumption? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
let me posit a guess.. because people call you Catherine?