Challenge to hobbyists

This may belong in general national discussion, but I'd rather focus this to the NDFW area.

Last weekend I proposed that in observance of Memorial Day all providers offer half off or discounted donations to military members looking to book an appointment for services.

This week I'm proposing that in observance of International SW Day all clients show appreciation to providers on 2 June. Double your donation or at least:

$20 tip for QV
$40 tip for HHR
$60 tip for HR
$80 tip for HR+
Let's keep them happy boys, we are likely to get some discounts on our birthday
  • BLM69
  • 05-31-2017, 08:17 PM
Don't hold your breath buddy, on everything you posted
You'd be surprised! I can't and won't name any names, divulge services or rates, but ... I'm a firm believer in Karma, for a reason
So, when your doctor removes a splinter, and charges you $1,500 bucks for it, do you tip him/her an extra $100??
This may belong in general national discussion, but I'd rather focus this to the NDFW area.

Last weekend I proposed that in observance of Memorial Day all providers offer half off or discounted donations to military members looking to book an appointment for services.

This week I'm proposing that in observance of International SW Day all clients show appreciation to providers on 2 June. Double your donation or at least:

$20 tip for QV
$40 tip for HHR
$60 tip for HR
$80 tip for HR+ Originally Posted by Hourfortyfive
You're a Dumbass!!...ijs
OP, don't tell me what to do!!! YOU AREN'T MY SUPERVISOR!!!!
How about we just be respectful, show up on time, take a shower, and not ask for discounts, freebies, or services they don't provide?
So, when your doctor removes a splinter, and charges you $1,500 bucks for it, do you tip him/her an extra $100?? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
On a regular day, no. If my appt was on international health care provider day, maybe
You're a Dumbass!!...ijs Originally Posted by ManSlut
Many providers replied, updated their pages and agreed
OP, don't tell me what to do!!! YOU AREN'T MY SUPERVISOR!!!! Originally Posted by mrredcat43
How about we just be respectful, show up on time, take a shower, and not ask for discounts, freebies, or services they don't provide? Originally Posted by TinMan
Harumph
I will be happy to double the donation on 6/2. Oh wait, I can't hobby on that day but it is the thought that counts, right?
Harumph Originally Posted by Hourfortyfive
Asking guys to pay more when we've seen notable price increases in the past year is an unrealistic expectation. Demonstrating appreciation by showing respect is a more attainable goal. You couldn't have come up with a worse idea at a worse time.
Asking guys to pay more when we've seen notable price increases in the past year is an unrealistic expectation. Demonstrating appreciation by showing respect is a more attainable goal. You couldn't have come up with a worse idea at a worse time. Originally Posted by TinMan
Strange, I've been hooked up on many occasions. 1-1/2 for HR rate, half price HHR, free QV's, this year too. Many providers even honored the Memorial day challenge I threw down.

Easy fix to rate increase if true, quit booking, take matters into your own hands for a while. Businesses always have great discounts when they are about to close shop