Pros and Cons of a Hooker with ADD..

Pros and Cons of a Hooker with ADD..

Make you Cum fast and Leave Quick!!

Keep it going guys..
No humor today..
She does not have the attention span to cum.

I wish I was kidding.
Once I manage to convince her I'm not such a crappy fuck buddy she forgets how awesome it is... Then she realizes I'm an average old pervert and it takes me forever to convince her again.

Or... She doesn't have the attention to detail never figures out I'm just a perverted kinky fuck and doesn't warn her girlfriends.
They can't do all of them because ....oh shit I forgot why...Oh shit I need to find my phone...oh fck did I write that down....oh shit someone needs screening...fck me no, I'm not in that area...wtf of course I don't remember you dumbass...hell no I'm not running any specials...I said what on that ISO request...oh fck it I can't do them all...

It's all good
Rev that was funny and Smokies.. That is so True..

I'm glad you got the gist of my joke.. all in good fun!
Please don't take me literally.. I want it to last
So there's a way to make women laugh with dropping your pants?
Squirrel!
Squirrel! Originally Posted by CaptainMalReynolds
Sometimes making a woman laugh can be a panty dropper. Lol
Sometimes making a woman laugh can be a panty dropper. Lol Originally Posted by Analeese
In that case please allow me the opportunity to attempt to make you laugh until you pee and blow soft drinks out your nose. Or at least let me try to make you giggle.
Squirrel! Originally Posted by CaptainMalReynolds

The ladies often laugh, and point, when I drop my pants.
The ladies often laugh, and point, when I drop my pants. Originally Posted by pyramider
is that because of your 1'3" dangling death, or because your 5'7" nutsack looks huge in juxtaposition?