Carlamonea NCNS

This flake assured me she would be available yesterday after 6:15. I made the long drive to Addison...sent her a text around 6:45. Says she is STILL in a session? Please? Waited until 8PM, still nothing. Not worth your time guys!!! Stay away!!!
Maybe you should consider changing your handle?...ijs

And it's CarlaMonae and links help if you're trying to warn dude's of poor TCB, firing shots across her bow or trying to torpedo her ship.
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=397066
I enjoy irony.....I have a masters degree
I enjoy irony.....I have a masters degree Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
It's paying off well I see, both handle and degree.
It's paying off well I see, both handle and degree. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Indeed it is, and your obsession is duly noted.
Indeed it is, and your obsession is duly noted. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Thank you, your's as well.

(Your turn)
Thank you, your's as well.

(Your turn) Originally Posted by ManSlut
Chick is from Atlanta, and been holed up in a motel room in Addison for 2 weeks? Reeks of a pimp, so have at it if u like.
I enjoy irony.....I have a masturbaters degree Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
FTFY ..

(Sorry for intruding on your conversation, but you waited around till 8? Shuda dropped the mic as soon as the alleged pimp responded ...
FTFY ..

(Sorry for intruding on your conversation, but you waited around till 8? Shuda dropped the mic as soon as the alleged pimp responded ... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Well, I fucked up..I live and learn as everyone else does.