Provider P411 suspended?

A fairly well known and well reviewed provider recently sent me a PM letting me know she will be available this week. This is someone I have been wanting to see and I asked her to contact me when she might have some free time.

However her P411 now says that her account is 'temporarily unavailable' or 'temporarily suspended'. This is preventing me from sending her an appointment request so she can see my profile and OKs.

My real issue is whether I should be concerned that her P411 is suspended. I am relatively new to P411 and don't know if this indicates something I should be concerned about or if it is a common thing. I tend to be a bit overly cautious, so any provider insight would be appreciated. Thanks!
It depends.. Unavailable means she may have chosen to shut it off because we can get in trouble for not responding to messages.

Suspended--- we can be suspended for something as simple as not replying to messages in a timely manner or putting a "no-no" phrase or word in our advertising. Its not automatically a massive issue and most of the time.. when we get in trouble its for minor infractions like this.
I'm sure she wouldn't mind telling you if you ask. If that happened to me, I wouldn't mind sharing what happened to put your mind at ease.
I'm sure she wouldn't mind telling you if you ask. If that happened to me, I wouldn't mind sharing what happened to put your mind at ease. Originally Posted by justjackie
How do I know its really her I am talking to? Would her profile merely be suspended if it was something I should be worried about or do they completely remove the profile when there are safety/le concerns?

This P411 'feature' where they suspend a provider's account but won't give any indication as to why seems kind of shitty. It does nothing to help paying clients and can be harmful to legit providers since without any other info men such as myself will err on the side of caution and assume it is because Uncle Leo is now answering her phone.

I was hoping P411 would not only make the provider's screening quicker and easier but would also provide an additional way for me to verify I am dealing with a legit provider.
I can tell you that is there was any serious issue the listing would be completely removed. Chances are it's something minor.

Always,
Gina
Well there isn't a more authoritative source than Gina. Thanks for clearing that up!
I can tell you that is there was any serious issue the listing would be completely removed. Chances are it's something minor.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Brandofan, given what i know about gina and her post history here on eccie, i would send her a note asking about the specific provider and she if she can give you any info about the provider's situation. gina may say "no can do", but i'm pretty sure she will do what she can to help you out.

Hello Gina! from a lifetime p411 member granted due to being a long-time private connections member.
I once saw a provider who said she was suspended for not responding to OK requests in a timely manner. She learned her lesson.