VISITING ALLEN TODAY AND TOMORROW

What to do?
Any ideas.
Lots of shopping off Stacy road
AM I missing something why did my thread not threAD disappear to when simply asking about where to stay on my first trip to Dallas??

Is it bc there was a pic for fucks sake in the initial asking? NO creativity aloud in these parts???

But mine (yes i save the link) but my link doest work hmmm
I pm'd a mod here. Does Dallas delete threads on asking where to stay when a touring lady wants to visit. Welp suppose ill be passing on Dallas if the rules are going to be so douche like behavior from these mods. POINT me if so. Sorry gents who sent screening and booking would've been nice

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1061807195

Here's one ( just an example sorry pretty girl}
YET it seem to be about the same type of question....
AM I missing something why did my thread not threAD disappear to when simply asking about where to stay on my first trip to Dallas??

Is it bc there was a pic for fucks sake in the initial asking? NO creativity aloud in these parts???

But mine (yes i save the link) but my link doest work hmmm
I pm'd a mod here. Does Dallas delete threads on asking where to stay when a touring lady wants to visit. Welp suppose ill be passing on Dallas if the rules are going to be so douche like behavior from these mods. POINT me if so. Sorry gents who sent screening and booking would've been nice

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1061807195

Here's one ( just an example sorry pretty girl}
YET it seem to be about the same type of question.... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Your was removed because in Post #5 you state "Screen and Book" which implies booking a session or Pay for Play.

I shall now go douche. I can smell myself.
Your was removed because in Post #5 you state "Screen and Book" which implies booking a session or Pay for Play.

I shall now go douche. I can smell myself. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Sounds like a personal problem LOL on the cool, i believe i said i was sorry didnt realize what i had stated. We're all still getting use to the rules (or i am at least) and so for that again my apologies. Please forgive me!!