How the hell do

people find managers for these places? I'm looking for a manager and have no idea where to start looking.
what are "these places"?
I bought Sophia's Reiki Group and I am looking for a manager. One of the ladies is managing now.
I bought Sophia's Reiki Group and I am looking for a manager. One of the ladies is managing now. Originally Posted by HoustonHotties
Seriously? and this is how you introduce yourself?
a few things....you bought and...uhhh...you do not know the name?
I bought Sophia's Reiki Group and I am looking for a manager. One of the ladies is managing now. Originally Posted by HoustonHotties
Do you mean Sophia or Sofia? Around here there's a big difference.
Paul?
Paul? Originally Posted by boardman
lmao.....

paul is that you?
Paul,

Paul buddy is that you Paul?
Paul? Originally Posted by boardman
lmao.....

paul is that you? Originally Posted by simpleton

Yes my name is Paul. If there is some special introduction method or secret handshake I don't know it. SoFia did not tell me. I'm here to look for a manager.....In her instruction manual is says "imperative to stay online all day as long as you can, if you fall asleep just catch up".
Hey Paul,
When you are interviewing potential managers, make sure they know how/where to purchase condoms in bulk. It's kind of a touchy issue round these parts.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=29825

I love this post. So you bought a business you know nothing about? I hope you used your disposable income. I don’t see bright days in your future.

You should’a just bought a subway franchise. Everybody loves subway!
Yes my name is Paul. If there is some special introduction method or secret handshake I don't know it. SoFia did not tell me. I'm here to look for a manager.....In her instruction manual is says "imperative to stay online all day as long as you can, if you fall asleep just catch up". Originally Posted by HoustonHotties

LMMFAO