How 'bout those Rangers?!?

Holy shit. First walk-off grand slam in playoff history. What a game.
I LOVE MY RANGERS!
  • MRMR
  • 10-10-2011, 09:09 PM
What a game. All have been great (other than game one w/TB).
some great foreplay...
I think for once, offense beats defense
2nd walk off grand slam in history. I thought it was wrong when they quoted the stat in the first place.

Robin Ventura, aka Nolan's punching bag, hit one for the Mets. They counted it as a single because he get mobbed after rounding first base but only stat geeks don't count it. Pretty Bulsh not to give him credit.

But it was an epic blast.
Game 4 win is critical for Rangers.............
Let's go Detroit Tigers. If rangers are to win the series, they have to win today. I don;t see it happenning. It is coming back to texas with detroit up 3 games to 2
Not so fast my friend...Rangers bats should fire up today and the bull pen will close it down...Rangers win game 4.... M.Y. is due...
Announcer Joe Buck (Fox Sports) seems to have a love affair with Detroit; he goes out of his way to throw the compliments and kisses to the Tigers.
I couldn't help but laugh every time Buck called him "Fister".
4 run lead for the Rangers, top of the 11th, that should do it

Cruz with a 3 run home run, that man is amazing
Cruz on...
3-1 series lead.

I hope they end it Thursday so they have more time off to rest up and heal the minor injuries.

Can't stand the Tigers.
Announcer Joe Buck (Fox Sports) seems to have a love affair with Detroit; he goes out of his way to throw the compliments and kisses to the Tigers. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Wow news to me i felt Joe Buck and stooges were in the tank for Yankees first and Rangers second Anyways congrats rangers. I am pro detroit and i believe its coming back to texas lol