Happy Belated Birthday, HollyofHouston

I can't believe NOBODY remembered the birthday of one of Houston's most loved ladies. I'm ashamed I, too, was late this year.

Forgive us, Holly, and belated as it may be,

to one of the 1st ladies I met in this crazy world! Hope you had a great one!

.......and BTW, I "baked you a cake" (sort of)

Now, tell Bambi to call me and we'll celebrate.
Happy belated birthday to Houston's finest!

Thanks for being my birthday gift as well it was one I couldn't wait to unwrap! TexasGator I went for the in person method instead . Now can I eat some of your cake? lol Enjoy your birthday month beautiful!
Ah shit... Holly's gonna be mad at us.

Happy Birthday, doll!!
Happy Birthday sweetie!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Holly! This is all Mojo Fault, right or wrong.....he is incharge of B-days...
Happy Birthday Holly! This is all Mojo Fault, right or wrong.....he is incharge of B-days... Originally Posted by auknowho
Mojo was busy eating her birthday cake, now if that's not a good excuse anyone can accept I dont know what is! LMAO
Mojo was busy eating her birthday cake, now if that's not a good excuse anyone can accept I dont know what is! LMAO Originally Posted by mojojo213

no excuses Mojo! right or wrong B-day, that is your job.....LOL.....remember B-day mix ups........LMAO
HAPPY BELATED BDAY, YOU SWEET, SEXY LIL' DEVIL!
Happy birthday Holly! Hope you had lots of fun!
Happy Birthday babe. I can't believe that I would miss that. I would want you to blow out my candle.
Happy Birthday Holly
  • R.M.
  • 03-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Happy Birthday!

Hopefully you are having too much fun this weekend to even notice this is belated.
Happy Birthday, Holly!

We won't go into precise numbers, but let's say it's around 21!