prostate massage.....what is it?

I have seen some providers advertise it as one of their services. What is prostate massage?
  • Carl
  • 03-31-2010, 08:29 AM
There's internal prostate massage when a finger goes up your pooper to possible enhance your orgasm and the shooting of your load. There's also an external prostate massage which is just rubbing/stimulating your perineum (the "taint") to help get you off and/or enhance your orgasm. Supposedly, some of the same nerves which go to the prostate also extend there. That's supposed to be why external prostate massage may work.
Dude..... I don't care how much I pay her, she ain't throwing nothing up there! EXIT ONLY!
In simple terms it's a girl sticking her finger up your ass to try and get you to cum quicker. Half of them have no clue where your prostate is.
Dude..... I don't care how much I pay her, she ain't throwing nothing up there! EXIT ONLY! Originally Posted by srvfin
same here, I can't imagine anything/anyone touching my ... you know what.......
I have to agree, EXIT ONLY!

I could not put my thang in anyone else's either.

To each his or her own however.
I hate it when I go for my prostate exam at the doctor's office. If a chick doing a prostate massage is anything like that, it's not for me.
I hate it when I go for my prostate exam at the doctor's office. If a chick doing a prostate massage is anything like that, it's not for me. Originally Posted by tikkler33
Don't you I hate it when the Doc starts the exam and you notice that both hands are on your shoulders..
Don't you I hate it when the Doc starts the exam and you notice that both hands are on your shoulders.. Originally Posted by boardman
That's when I make the doctor pay ME for the office visit, and I ain't cheap!
  • ogre
  • 03-31-2010, 12:07 PM
You guys shouldn't knock it until you have tried with somebody that knows their stuff. They can make you come and never touch your junk. For me, it is awesome.
just make sure she doesn't have super long nails! lol Never tried it. not my cup of tea.
As long as it's a female inserting her finger(s) or tongue I'm all in!! Alexissofttouch (fingers) and Ultimate Jenny (tongue) are outstanding.
Easy answer, prostate massage = the best orgasm of your life.
  • Carl
  • 03-31-2010, 05:55 PM
Don't you I hate it when the Doc starts the exam and you notice that both hands are on your shoulders.. Originally Posted by boardman
You know what's worse? When he's piping in some Barry White on the sound system.