MASSAGES BEFORE PROVIDING..... A PLUS???

I BELIEVE IM PRETTY AWESOME IN THAT AREA BUT I NEED TO KNOW FROM A GUYS POINT OF VIEW COULD A MASSAGE BE A PLUS BEFORE A A SESSION???
depends on how good the massage is.
if it's just hand rubbing on my back and legs, probably not.
if it's a complete massage working on all parts of my body, most likely.

and i've had both kinds.
and i definitely prefer a real complete massage before or afterwards.
tho a decent body rub to bring about a relaxed mood can be fun.
If it's done right, then yes. If it's done half-ass, then no.
my massages are always complete.. i like to call it the luxury treatment <3
great idea!

I usually incorporate an oily body rub/slide at the start of a session....it relaxes the guy and helps you both get comfy with each other

besides,NOTHING sexier than nekkid skin against skin!!
oh, so you'll be wearing nothing!!! [cf our posts in the thread about lingerie]

schwing!!!!
Being a Legit.. LMT... I find most guys.. tend to get a little confused with FBSM.. and a real LMT massage. My massage starts on your back.. down to your arms.. down to calves.. and feet.. up to thighs... flip over.. neck stretching.. muscle stripping... face massage.. down arms again.. down to feet... up to calves again.. to upper thighs.. then the fun part...

It tends to be a full 45 minutes to 50 minutes massage... then about ten to a little over til you get what you really need at the end... but... I will say.... I've had some... soooo relaxed at the end... they just say forget it.. I don't need it. I'm great, darlin. Which is fine by me. If you come wanting a real massage not just a half ass body rub down... then, that is what you will get with me. I take pride in knowing the body, muscles origins and insertions, and how to strip impurities out of your body with that. You may just not need it. BUT, I will say... if you do... I will be OHHHHHHHHHHH so willing to climb up on that table with you and help you out.
oh, so you'll be wearing nothing!!! [cf our posts in the thread about lingerie]

schwing!!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites

lol-mmmmmmmmmmm hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sure its a plus.... if its my dick getting getting massaged with her mouth.

Some guys dig the shit out of it. I couldn't give two shits. In my opinion its a waste of my time. But I'm just one guy in a sea of them.
I'm with you, threepeckeredbillygoat.

Some guys actually go as much for the massage/rubdown as for whatever L they get at the end. Others would just as soon dispense with the pretense that there's any therapy being administered, and have her use the rubdown as foreplay. If you're in the latter group, and she's determined to keep up the pretense of therapy (or even provide some legitimate relief), the 45-minute wait until the good stuff starts can be frustrating to the point of being a wood-killer.
Well for most.... I offer two.. one in beginning.. ONE in the end.. if that helps.. you put your mind on a REAL massage
I think touching from a massage therapist breaks the ice. You get a chance to talk & get to know each other before doing anything that could be awkward otherwise.

I was getting massages and fantasizing long before I knew those fantasies could come true.
I like my massage afterwards...

Here is the reason... Quoting Wikipedia

"Orgasm (from Greek οργασμός orgasmos, from organ to mature, swell, also sexual climax) is the sudden discharge of accumulated sexual tension during the sexual response cycle, resulting in rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region characterized by an intense sensation of pleasure. Experienced by males and females, orgasms are controlled by the involuntary or autonomic nervous system. They are often associated with other involuntary actions, including muscular spasms in multiple areas of the body, a general euphoric sensation and, frequently, body movements and vocalizations are expressed. The period after orgasm (known as a refractory period) is often a relaxing experience, attributed to the release of the neurohormones oxytocin and prolactin. "

I enjoy my massage after a good release of oxytocin and prolactin.
Massage = work, and I'm not trying to do all that. Just face fuck me and call it a day.
A real Massage before any other activity is wonderful! Mmmmm

Nothing like it. (Why I love LovingKayla and Dharma so much)