One on one, MFM 3 way or Gangbang?

As swingers and providers we enjoy all sorts of different sexual experiences but we know that not everyone does.
Our preference is 3 and more way fun but especially gang bang fun. Don't get us wrong, we thoroughly enjoy our one on one time together but having more play mates at one time always heightens the experience.
It's been a while since we have been able to put together a good gang bang. So many men tend to flake out on us at the last minute. When we offer MFM 3 ways things come by much easier as the guys always seem to show up. Of course when we offer solo time with Sissy, nobody flakes out and almost always show up.
Do think that 3 ways and gang bangs make people nervous or is it just that the fantasy gets everyone going but have no true interest in the reality?
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_1514 resized.jpg (563.4 KB, 347 views)
Gotta love a good threAD...
I think time has a lot to do with it. Some guys have such a small window of opportunity that they "think" they can make it but then something happens. But I can see where 3 ways are easier since they don't seem as intimidated as they would with gang bangs. Just my two cents.
Sometimes guys are inhibited by GB or mfm. There is nothing to or ray about!
  • artax
  • 11-01-2012, 12:46 PM
there was another recent thread were provider said she had a gangbang scheduled and almost everyone flaked- it looks great when you see it on video, but actually doing it I think a lot of guys get cold feet
I enjoy both mfm and gb. For a lot of guys I think its just a fantasy and they can't pull the trigger when the time comes. Once you've done it a time or two then I think all the nervousness goes away and you either know you like it or you don't. I like it so keep me in mind for next time.
I used to regularly attend civie GBs and the biggest challenge was always finding a group of guys who were consistent and would show up when they said they would. There was basically a mailing list that was built up of reliable people. Somebody would say they want to join, they'd be sent an invite and if they said they were going to be there and didn't show, they got banned from the list. It took a long time to get that group well established. I was sorry to see it eventually fall apart, but sometime you have to actually go in to work and stop chasing pussy.
Gangbangs are so much fub---but a pain in the ass to get schedules and commitments straight!

I gave up on it....and now I am enjoying successful mmf/and mfm sessions with much less hassle!