WTF?! have i been blacklisted

or something?! i mean patience has worn thin...i understand the time of year & people have things going on- but its time to address the big purple elephant in the room! y is every1 ignoring me, standing me up, wasting my time, etc?! is it just me????
Welll you did stand me up one time,,I guess Karma is a bitch right?
That kind of thing happens occasionally in the hobby. You're probably just having a string of bad luck.

I wouldn't take it personally, Tara.
south45 im sorry- i dont know u & have never seen your name. looking at ur reviews, there is no legit recent reference to verify u, & considering i was traveling in other states until july this year, i doubt that i could recall hearing from you....its not in my track record to stand sum1 up- even with the long summer of uncertainty with all the arrests & such...if u would like to send me a PM to refresh my memory & try to make it right, u are more than welcome.
Tara my week has been like that. This has been the strangest week since I started working.
glad i am not alone! its so unusual- even for this time of year....guess i will try bp.
I been trying to set something up with you for awhile.
byrdman PM me
I have tried to see you too and I think you just had RL things going on and we couldn't get together. Some guys just find other avenues when they have to get a need fulfilled things will get better.
Don't take it personal.....it's been very slow for me the last couple week too!!!
People have a lot of family obligations this time of year especially. Lots of things to do to get ready for holidays etc. It will pick up. FWIW I've contacted you too and never heard back. We're trying to see you lol
Wasn't me...I ain't got time for that!
People have a lot of family obligations this time of year especially. Lots of things to do to get ready for holidays etc. It will pick up. FWIW I've contacted you too and never heard back. We're trying to see you lol Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Me??
i know & i had accounted for hunting, holidays, etc. its just worse than usual & i guess im reading more into it than i should. i do have RL things that get in the way also. im not usually available for outcall which is a pitty. if i havent been available when needed, i apologize. guess im just use to having more requests than i can handle. when my inboxgoes from full to empty, i get concerned. but as with all things, this too shall pass. im sure its just a fluke.
Maybe all the guys decided to fix their marriage bedroom issues all on the same week...