Reference checking for other providers

Typically never post in the forums because I prefer to stay out of any possible drama but I feel as if I should post this.

There is nothing that bothers me more than providers not reference checking for other providers. I understand some women are more busy than others but it literally takes a minute. If you don't remember the client then I understand that too, but you would think at this point you could get it together and have a note somewhere about them with their handle and possibly number.

I had one provider not reference check for me because the hobbyist hasn't seen her in TWO WEEKS. And the she cusses me out. 😂 So classy right?
And basically my point is that if I ask you for a reference check and you don't get back to me: understand that I will NEVER reference check for you.
[/COLOR]
While most providers are great, some providers are cut throat in the fact that after you contact them for a reference check, they contact the client wanting him to see her, which is a likely reason she did not get back to you. It is a good idea to let the potential client know that what references he gave you are not getting back to you so he can put 2 and 2 together to make 4.
Wish ladies would mention names of those that are not reference friendly. Something us men would find useful in how we spend our money.
...And basically my point is that if I ask you for a reference check and you don't get back to me: understand that I will NEVER reference check for you. Originally Posted by Adriana Marshall
obviously your decision, but be careful what you ask for cos you just might get it.
and get it back 10x worse.

blanket decisions can often lead to less than deliteful results.
I have always been reference friendly. Doll face not all of us on this site do this 24/7. Meanwhile this is not a priority. If i dont get back to you right then and plus I cant just get on her while at work. Or while I am with my family. If cant answer you that day I do the next day. I have notice some use my email. I hardly use that. I have no idea how others are on here but I do my best.

Like SP said, most of us do our best.

Just remember two wrongs don't make a right!

Being vindictive usually bites you in the ass at some point.

It would appear Miss Marshall's comment about quid pro quo reference checking is being misinterpreted. I read it to mean she won't provide reference checks to those who refuse to provide reference checks to her.

That's the logic I would expect among the provider community as it provides the negative feedback loop to those providers refusing to cooperate in reference screening among the community.
obviously your decision, but be careful what you ask for cos you just might get it.
and get it back 10x worse.

blanket decisions can often lead to less than deliteful results. Originally Posted by pmdelites

Not sure what you are suggesting here. She is merely saying if you don't help me and the community at large, don't ask me to help you.
my point is that if I ask you for a reference check and you don't get back to me: understand that I will NEVER reference check for you. Originally Posted by Adriana Marshall
^^^^^ Fair enough. Reciprocity can be super important. And I'd hope that a provider would exhibit mindfulness when getting in touch with the very provider she refused to give a reference to. Taking some hours is one thing. But failing to acknowledge a request at all is something else. I haven't personally experienced a complete non-response except once with an agency. Anyhoo, I personally always respond.
It would appear Miss Marshall's comment about quid pro quo reference checking is being misinterpreted. I read it to mean she won't provide reference checks to those who refuse to provide reference checks to her.

That's the logic I would expect among the provider community as it provides the negative feedback loop to those providers refusing to cooperate in reference screening among the community. Originally Posted by Faulkner
I didn't misinterpret, I just think failing to provide a reference because you didn't get one back could potentially set another lady up to be injured if you have negative information about the hobbyist in question.

No one needs that on their conscience.
Adriana, I have a recommendation. Please monitor your P411 account more closely. Then you won't have to bother as much with obtaining references. I sent u a P411 message looking to set a visit. You never responded. Very disappointing as you as hot as they get. Just my 2 cents.

bites you in the ass at some point.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
off topic for a moment, but..

is that a menu item?
No one needs that on their conscience.
Then why do providers charge unconscientious rates.

never mind.
Reference Friendly here and do ask for them and will give it my all to get back as fast as I can
I still run every one by my check list of screening and see if they been blacklisted
just never relay on a refes ,,
what one person is with one they may not be with another!