Getting in the mood for love

I think we've all had quite enough drama about who should pay how much for what. To hear some people talk, if your opinion is different from theirs, it's fair game to try to attack your mood. I don't know if they do this intentionally to game the marketplace.

But I'd like to explore what gets us in the mood for a session in the first place. What's your motivation?

Was it a TV ad or a movie that you saw of a gal in a skimpy outfit?

Is it just the unexplainable craziness of testosterone?

Did you have a triggering memory of an ex that you need to wipe out of your memory banks?

Please feel free to comment, and please turn off your judgy side, all you judgy guys.

We are each one of us totally okay the way we are, and it's not anyone's job to correct another person's feelings, as if that were possible.

This thread is about sharing openly and learning from others. I know, what a concept.

Personally, I was about ready to chuck the hobby because of disgust over ECCIE drama and my own RW feelings for a civilian.

Then I went to a bar last night, and a beautiful young girl kept flicking her hair the way gals do when they're fishing for a man. Maybe a working girl, I don't know for sure.

But this time, it was just the feeling of a woman's silky hair on my arm. We exchanged emails, and maybe I'll hear from her or maybe not.

But that's not what this thread is about. I'm just sharing that to prime the pump.

I'm really more interested in what your trigger is, so that maybe I can recognize my own triggers, which aren't always as clear as can be.

Please stay on topic if at all possible.
I am generally a horny gal....I get excited thinking about the naughty things we are gonna do in a session...and I take a nice steamy bubblebath while contemplating!
I put on some Barry White when I'm in the shower getting ready. Works every time!
I am probably like most guys. The sunrise makes me horny. Sunset makes me horny. A pretty smile. A fire in a woman's eye. But my poor old body cannot keep up with my horny mind. I have to accept that.
I am generally a horny gal....I get excited thinking about the naughty things we are gonna do in a session...and I take a nice steamy bubblebath while contemplating! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Wow that is so sexy. I know that prep takes time, but I had no idea that it could also be fun.

Thanks for sharing, ladies, and I suddenly realize that my OP was mostly aimed at the guys, since that's my POV.

Thanks for opening my eyes about the other side, and please continue to share. It really does help revive my motivation.
A SPECIAL from a Special Lady