Kennedy Banks just stood me up!

She texted me back after my initial inquiry 3 hours earlier, and we set an appt. I headed her way from 30+ min away, and she cancelled on me as I'm pulling into her parking lot! Would not respond to my texts. So pissed!
Thank you for sharing your negative experience, MagnumP.I. I'm sorry you had to deal with such unprofessional behavior. No one, hobbyist or provider, should be treated with such disrespect!

Everyone's time is important to them and we should always remember that. I understand that unexpected problems pop up in life and perhaps that's why Kennedy Banks cancelled on you at the last moment but she should have at least apologized, given an explanation, and tried to make things right with you. Instead it looks like she just ignored you after rudely cancelling on you at the last moment. After you had to drive over 30 minutes to her incall!

Imagine if it were the other way round. If MagnumP.I. had set up an outcall appointment with Kennedy and Kennedy had driven a long distance to meet him. Then as Kennedy pulled up to Magnum's place, Magnum cancelled the appointment and then ghosted her, giving no explanation. You know what would have happened, right? Kennedy would have made sure that Magnum is in every DNS list/black list out there and still demanded a large cancellation fee from Magnum as well.

Just saying, respect goes both sides. A provider's time and a hobbyist's time are both equally important.
She pulled the same thing on me except she ghosted me when I arrived at her incall with no communication once I arrived nor afterward.
She probably double booked and you didn't show up to her incall fast enough
Dammmm babe you should have booked with me I would never do that. Sorry this happened to you
She texted me back after my initial inquiry 3 hours earlier, and we set an appt. I headed her way from 30+ min away, and she cancelled on me as I'm pulling into her parking lot! Would not respond to my texts. So pissed! Originally Posted by MagnumP.I.

Thank you for the report of your experience. Link to provider profile: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=468103

She pulled the same thing on me except she ghosted me when I arrived at her incall with no communication once I arrived nor afterward. Originally Posted by Energizerbunny1971
Did you post your experience with her?

These types of situations happen way more than what is reported and by many different providers, yes, including the ones with reported fantastic reviews and TCB skills (just like the provider in this case). Why do the ones that do this have nothing but positive reviews? Because NCNS are not allowed to be attached to the provider profile and most guys will not report them or even negative reviews for fear of being labeled as a whiner by the popular boys and a difficult to please client by providers.

But at least she texted and cancelled and not just went radio silent you as you text for the room number and waiting in the parking lot like as has been my experience with a handful of providers in the past.
Who gave her all those Yess?
Shit happens people!!! Who knows what was going on besides the spectators on this thread. I remember a similar situation and I go stood up by one of my ATF. She texted me the next day and told me she would make it up to me. And she did!!! Fell in Love with that girl right then and there! Thank goodness the restraining Orders and Federal Relocation services got her off my radar!!!

But seriously, did life end? Did you have a plan B or Plan C? I have never met KB but keep in mind Shit Happens with ALL of us!!!
Who gave her all those Yess? Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
EXACTLY

I see a pattern from all the posts on this thread.
hobbyists need to start telling the truth in their reviews.
Ghostrider sounds like her manager.

CG
I was about to see her next week. She was next on my list. Another reason to stick with my regular. Thanks for the heads up dude!! sorry this happened
Who gave her all those Yess? Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
EXACTLY

I see a pattern from all the posts on this thread.
hobbyists need to start telling the truth in their reviews.
Ghostrider sounds like her manager.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Lots of guys can't be honest because they don't want the girl to be mad at them. Why? You are not going to marry her! She took your money and gave you lousy service. You go to a store or a restaurant and get lousy service and a bad fooduct, will you still give them a GOOD review? NOPE! So why would you do different with a provider who gave you lousy service and bad sex?
Lots of guys can't be honest because they don't want the girl to be mad at them. Why? You are not going to marry her! She took your money and gave you lousy service. You go to a store or a restaurant and get lousy service and a bad fooduct, will you still give them a GOOD review? NOPE! So why would you do different with a provider who gave you lousy service and bad sex? Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
It's because they don't have the BALLS to do that.
  • BLM69
  • 07-21-2019, 10:10 PM
It's because they don't have the BALLS to do that. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
These guys are too kind after getting bad service or getting ripped off, this is why they keep running their hustle.
Lots of guys can't be honest because they don't want the girl to be mad at them. Why? You are not going to marry her! She took your money and gave you lousy service. You go to a store or a restaurant and get lousy service and a bad fooduct, will you still give them a GOOD review? NOPE! So why would you do different with a provider who gave you lousy service and bad sex? Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
A lot of guys don't want to admit that they didn't have the same quality experience as the reviews they read, not realizing the reviews they read were written with the same mindset.

Brutal honesty is the best policy and if the girl is a good time the good information will always outweigh the negatives....Everybody has an off day and if I see a gal with pages of all yes reviews I know something may be up. It's ok for a "no" review to be sprinkled in occasionally...
Most guys either give an embellished good review or they do not bother even writing a review of their sub par experience for the fear of being labeled.

The problem with comparing any other good or service to providing is, many times, consumers will ONLY post a review of their perceived bad experiences with a company while with providers, just the opposite occurs. How they are similar is the fact that companies have their employees or friends write reviews on google for instance, to counteract any negative ones and the same thing goes with the providers. They get their WK buddies, pimp wanna be's and even do self reviews with their mandle to do the same.

A lot of guys don't want to admit that they didn't have the same quality experience as the reviews they read, not realizing the reviews they read were written with the same mindset.

Brutal honesty is the best policy and if the girl is a good time the good information will always outweigh the negatives....Everybody has an off day and if I see a gal with pages of all yes reviews I know something may be up. It's ok for a "no" review to be sprinkled in occasionally... Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
The trouble with the occasional "no" review is if you are the one having to write it because you wasted your time and money by seeing a provider who has all these glorious reviews and after your experience, you then have to question all her previous reviewers.

Yes, providers can have an off day/play the YMMV card and often times, they use those widely accepted excuses for shitty service. But the reason for this board is to show them that because they agreed to an appointment and accepted the donation, that not fulfilling promises made in their ad(s) and communications before the appointment will result in a negative review period.

Holding providers accountable for their actions is always the best policy, especially on a provider review board. The task is getting the enablers that let providers walk all over them and make them do a good review or else, along with the guys that post basically ad reviews are the ones that true hobbyists need to call out and name them for who they are.