Summer Chaos

For those of you who know about "Chaos Theory"...it definitely applies to hobbying, so far, this summer.

It seems like my regular "friends" have all sorts of kid/family/travel conflicts...all summer related.

So, my "Plan B" choices have been plagued by the same problems...poor TCB, appoint delays, cancellations, etc...all summer related.

Some providers have lost their incalls because of RW stuff.

Anybody else feeling the summer chaos?
Yes, absolutely, in many different forms and situations. I've had the whole gamut of situations lately, culminating in a very challenging day yesterday.

But one thing the chaos made me recognize......It makes me realize who the most wonderful ladies are that I visit, and I visit them as much as I possibly can.

This very small select group of my ATF's are all top-notch in their own way. Each has their unique personalities, beauty, and I enjoy our experiences tremendously. I try to emphasize it's Ok to reach out to me occasionally as well, as it brightens my day to hear from them, and - I will always set an appt soon thereafter, if I haven't seen them in a while.

I hope for the ladies reading this, whom you know I am speaking of - you should recognize your beauty, class, and sophistication that I truly value and appreciate.

Sorry if that seems weepy, but sometimes Chaos/madness brings awareness of the beauty and light.
Nice add Fast Driver....

I imagine that summer chaos effects these lovely ladies as well...with regular clients' vacations and RW stuff.

...looking forward to balance being restored and getting back into the "regular groove"
I saw the subject line and thought it would be s discussion about a provider with that name, lol.
Not sure if your post is referring to the midcities or corpus since you have two different locations in ur avatar thang. Butt, if you're are playing in the midcities IMO, this area is hotter and wetter than ever. No chaos here . So many hott fun ladies and so little time to play.
I saw the subject line and thought it would be s discussion about a provider with that name, lol. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

Hmm... if it were, I think I would have to check that out -
Omg yes i am feeling it!! I am so sick of summer and looking forward to using the incall again.
Just chill the Vodka I'll be over soon
For those of you who know about "Chaos Theory"...it definitely applies to hobbying, so far, this summer.

It seems like my regular "friends" have all sorts of kid/family/travel conflicts...all summer related.

So, my "Plan B" choices have been plagued by the same problems...poor TCB, appoint delays, cancellations, etc...all summer related.

Some providers have lost their incalls because of RW stuff.

Anybody else feeling the summer chaos? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Not sure if your post is referring to the midcities or corpus since you have two different locations in ur avatar thang. Butt, if you're are playing in the midcities IMO, this area is hotter and wetter than ever. No chaos here . So many hott fun ladies and so little time to play. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Actually, Sir...The MC is actually where I've been experiencing most of the chaos. My chaos in Corpitos is due to some asshole named "Harvey"....fucker!

Omg yes i am feeling it!! I am so sick of summer and looking forward to using the incall again. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
That's not the first time I've heard that, Ana!

Just chill the Vodka I'll be over soon Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Gotcha covered!