User ID: -
Date: 11-16-21
Name: Tang Yi Spa
Phone: 412 668-4222
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): tangyispapa.com
City: Penn Hills/Plum border
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Alcoma Plaza, next to McDonalds where drive-thru customers can watch you walk in while waiting for their McRib.
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Waiting, Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark, bangs
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'6", cute, curvy, somewhere between B and C-cups
Recommendation: Yes
I always see Anna when I go there but last time I went same thing happened even called beforehand. She told me 15 minutes then Leah come in. I told her I’d wait and she just kept doing her thing. I got up got dressed and left. Maybe because it was late but I haven’t been back since
this is what i mentioned by my pet peeve. When you call ahead and reserve a time with someone you should get that time. Some of us drive 30+ mins to get there only to be made to wait 30+ mins after the agreed time. It's not professional and we wouldn't put up with it for any other business so why do we do it here? Imagine having restaurant reservations for 6pm and getting there but having to wait until 7 or 8 because the people who arrived before you took the table. A reservation should be a reservation
I hit the Anna jackpot on my trip, she was in the room with me before I was even undressed
Fuck, if I’m driving to the shithole Penn Hills is, I want the real deal!!!

I hit the Anna jackpot on my trip, she was in the room with me before I was even undressed Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Originally Posted by AmishGangster
but she did clean thoroughly hence my review title she said to me "oh you want to do that? I go wash the pee pee"
but she did clean thoroughly hence my review title she said to me "oh you want to do that? I go wash the pee pee" Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Originally Posted by Osankyou