A Bennies Club

I came across a really cool little trend; it's a "friends with benefits" club.

Several months ago, an old girlfriend called me up and wanted to go out to dinner. We did and followed it up with some great evening in bed. She wasn't really interested in dating and asked if we could rekindle a little "friends with benefits" agreement we had in the past. I was good with that!

A few weeks later, she invited me to a dinner with a group of her friends. When I picked her up, she was a bit nervous and told me to "be in my best behavior". To my surprise, the dinner group was six women and myself as the only man. It was fun and afterwords four of us went out to a wine bar. That is when i was told that dinner was actually an interview to join their club.

Each of the women are career-oriented and are either divorced, widowed or single. The club the women put together allows each to share their "friends with benefits" with each other; however, they must all approve the guy before they are asked to join in. Apparently I past the test. To be considered, the guy must be well-known to at least one of the women and actually have an "FOB" arrangement with her. The hard-n-fast rules they have is everyone involved must be single, not dating others, and agree to abide by a strict "don't talk about fight club" rule. If you start dating someone, you have to drop out.

This particular group is definitely ruled by the women with a heavy emphasis on being open, honest, and cordial...which is fine, since i understand their need to protect themselves from creeps. We have a members-only twitter account to communicate and extend invitations to each other. People drop out occasionally -- start to date someone or simply no longer interested -- yet they have managed to keep the drama to a minimum.

This group has been fun and I dropped out a month ago when I started dating someone. We've since split up, and I'm rejoining again.

I'm wondering if others have heard of this? Other's have similar groups?

-T
Never heard of a club like that. Sounds fun though. Enjoy it while you can.
  • mr666
  • 12-14-2012, 09:29 PM
Damn I've looking for a FWB for a while. Lucky you.
So now that you're out you decide to talk about fight club? Mr. Ineedtobragbecauseofmysmalldic k?

Nice job...
Of course, I'm going to share, wakeup. How else will you learn? Mr. Ineedtoputdowneveryonebecausei amasmalldick?

Your welcome...
  • mr666
  • 12-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Well since you're sharing how do I get in?
mr666, set up a club of your own.
hehe..... I think it has success because the women started it. Somehow I have a hard time seeing many guys have success with it if they start it.
6 hags use you for a boy toy and your not getting paid for this? Sounds to me like the worst kind of hell.
Sounds like what a guy would call orgy. Can u see them all at once?
And
Who paid for dinner?
6 hags use you for a boy toy and your not getting paid for this? Sounds to me like the worst kind of hell. Originally Posted by macksback
ha! too funny!

how do you know they're not cougars?