Topless Bars

• ackvt
  • 12-19-2012, 08:45 AM
Are there any topless bars still in existence? Not a strip club or sex club per se but a upscale, classy bar where all the female staff are topless? I know these were popular in the 70's, maybe the 80's, but don't know of any now. I had heard the Colorado was a topless bar, I've never been, but then heard it was a strip bar posing as a sports bar. Anyway, if there are any around I'd like to check one out. Maybe one of us should open one, or ten...

Thanks! Happy Hobbying Holidays!
  • Trey
  • 12-19-2012, 08:48 AM
Soooooo it's not s strip club just chicks topless walking around? No stage no dancing?
  • Molay
  • 12-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Never heard of such a thing. But I've only been going to strip clubs (which I called topless clubs for years) since the mid to late 80s.
  • ackvt
  • 12-19-2012, 09:41 AM
Well maybe I am wrong about it, I was a kid in the 70's and seem to remember places that were lounges, with female wait staff who wore no tops. But I don't think it wasn't a strip club, no lap dancing/ stage (but probably too young to understand what those are). Just imagine a regular bar with good looking waitress walking around topless. Very Hugh Hefner/ Playboy-ish.
  • Molay
  • 12-19-2012, 09:44 AM
I tend to remember that type of thing in movies of old time Vegas (maybe in the 60's). Never seen a place like that in person.
  • Trey
  • 12-19-2012, 12:03 PM
Maybe at some private club but nothin I have ever seen in real life that's like that. Hooters without the top, it could work.jk
Topless women working at a bar in the Houston City limits would never fly with the current SOB ordinance.
In Oklahoma there are some rules like of course the lap dance rules (distance,touching etc.) and the pasties or the latex painted nipple area which could be a $500 fine if the police do thier rounds to check the ID's on the people drinking and the licensing etc.

I had to get a license to dance and pay fees in Atlanta when I was on a summer vacation with my friend I stayed there with and that club had rules too since it was totally nude.Like of course the legs spread open thing....You can be nude but no acts of open legs and well...using props etc. Lol!

I think a topless classy bar would be real nice.They would probably have to wear the nipple pasties but to see a hot female serving drinks or food etc. in a tight sexy skirt and heels with a nice set of breasts and upscale atmosphere that would be a awsome idea....Not sure there is one but maybe there is.
~Exotic Beauty~
Latex over the nipples kills the whole experience for me. Without seeing the nips the rest is kind of blah.
Ive been to vietnamese coffee shops who are fully nude and they are still active
In california
  • Molay
  • 12-20-2012, 09:44 AM
BTW, JohnnyB....you must know different bitches with money than I do. I've never met a woman who wasn't impressed by money.....rich or poor. The rich seem to be the most impressed.
Latex over the nipples kills the whole experience for me. Without seeing the nips the rest is kind of blah. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Very true!!!!!!