Hair Color and Length: Blonde, shoulder length, maybe a little more
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: about 5-5, a little heavy, but not a BBW, pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
You have a number or email for her?
  • FWTex
  • 01-03-2013, 06:21 PM
No, I didn't get anything. I don't live too close to that area and don't plan on being around there too soon, but thought it would be good to leave a positive review in case someone else came across her out there. She did say she's been in the area for awhile. I go through there a handful of times a year so I couldn't say one way or the other about that. Often I just pass through without saying anyone or anyone that catches my interest. I was impressed that she didn't seem to be under the influence or would likely be. She was very friendly and a surprising find.
  • Logan
  • 01-10-2013, 09:39 PM
This sounds like white Christina (not to be confused with Hispanic Christina) that has worked GP/Arl for about the past 10 yearz. She's a nice girl, but alwayz involved in some drama or shady characters.

I never understood why Christina didn't move up from the streetz to the internet, but she seemz to like the street life too much. Way too much.

GP seemz to be the only area left for some street findz, but LE is seemingly alwayz on patrol. I saw the infamous Priscilla working this area a few months back, but haven't seen many other familiar faces....not even piss mop and piss drinker Melissa that is usually hanging around this area.

Has anyone seen Leah working the streetz? Lil Brittney is still around but she isn't on the street as far as I know...more UTR...but far too shady for repeat visits.

I forgot...did pick up a WSW named Karen in this area a couple of months back. She was walking on street one over to the west of 19th. Probably 30's with C cups. she tried to get me to pay up front, but I started driving and made her suck my dick while we drove around GP. That way, she couldn't take my money, jump out and run. I had to tip her 10 dollars to swallow my cum....but...

...you street mongers know how that goes...you pay up front...and then the bitch doesn't swallow...but spits....so...she rolled down my window and spit my cum out with a car following me! I'm sure they saw her raise her head up outta my lap...and then spit out my nasty cum out the window...but...

...when you need a quick 30 dollar bbbjcim while driving...nothing beats your friendly neighborhood SW!

There are some BSW's south on 19th, across the tracks and into Dalworth, but that is a very dangerous area. Rare finds are few and far between over there. But did lucky into 4'10 lil Crystal with the saggy D cups in this area. Has anyone seen lil Crystal in the past couple of years? I heard she left with a trucker, but she was living in a nice residential house in GP for awhile. Oh, the memories of Lil Crystal.