Is Mary from rochester still providing????

Is Mary from rochester still providing????
No. She's working on her GED.
M2244
  • GP
  • 11-21-2011, 04:26 PM
No. She's working on her GED. Originally Posted by Deepthinker
Nice one DT. I would never have expected that from you.
staff edit by rooster69: removed personal information
What's it to you GP? WTF?? I'm tired of guys that rip girls that struggle (or don't) when it's their time to move on. Give a girl a break.

(And no, I'm not a shill. I actually turned her away when she came by one night)
I heard she was starting a public relations firm with Brooke.
what?,..........now were resorting to chasing off the providers like a pack of hyinas, and shes not even here?..things are slow around here..
FWIW, I enjoyed knowing Mary. She has an infectious smile and a genuine laugh.

Plus I don't know whether she ever harmed anyone in the community. That says something in my book.
I actually turned her away when she came by one night) Originally Posted by neversoft
Maybe she wanted to study and needed help with her homework ?

I'd like to swing thru some night as well homie... What's up ?!?

Peace
I only met her the one time and then she moved to Boston for a while and last I knew she was going back to school. She was nice to me and we tried a few times to meet again but schedules never worked. I enjoyed meeting her as well Bob.
  • GP
  • 11-22-2011, 03:46 PM
What's it to you GP? WTF?? I'm tired of guys that rip girls that struggle (or don't) when it's their time to move on. Give a girl a break.

(And no, I'm not a shill. I actually turned her away when she came by one night) Originally Posted by neversoft
WTF is that supposed to mean? Where did I imply it means anything to me? Where did I rip her? Lucy, you got some splaining to do!
  • GP
  • 11-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Maybe she wanted to study and needed help with her homework ?

I'd like to swing thru some night as well homie... What's up ?!?

Peace Originally Posted by whosdair
Yeah, what's up with that? Providers just showing up, not sure I get that.
WTF is that supposed to mean? Where did I imply it means anything to me? Where did I rip her? Lucy, you got some splaining to do! Originally Posted by GP
As an isolated post, no big deal. But there seems to be a consistent theme with you where you denegrate providers that retire with a snicker, a wink and a "the (loser) girl will be back soon."

As a matter of principal, I dislike any pejorative comments from a hobbyist about a provider that conducts herself ethically and with decent TCB skills (as has been the case with Mary.) How are we as (ethical) hobbyists justified by casting aspersions on (ethica)l providers? What qualifies or authorizes any of us to cast apersions on a provider and not be called out for it? And yes, GP, I'm calling you out.
  • GP
  • 11-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Well, when I say something about a provider that fits those circumstances, then feel free to comment or "call me out" as you will, if that makes you feel like a big tough guy. I have never had any reason to cast any "aspersions" on Mary. So until then, feel free to PM me with your combative tone instead of hijacking a thread.