What Bubba thinks... no PC here!

This is straight forward country thinking...
Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:

1. You grow poppies and refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.
You may be a Muslim

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher and ammo, but you can't afford shoes.
You may be a Muslim

3. You have more wives than teeth. You may be a Muslim

4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon and pork unclean. You may be a Muslim

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide. You may be a Muslim

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.
You may be a Muslim

7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.
You may be a Muslim

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
You may be a Muslim

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.
You may be a Muslim

10. Your cousin is president of the United States .
You may be a Muslim

11. You find this offensive or racist and won't forward it.
You may be a Muslim

Number 10 is my personal favorite.
Really doubt Foxworthy said that about #10 he has more class than that...
Foxworthy didn't say any of them. Can you point to a source?

And he always says "might" not "may".
I am sure that Foxworthy did not say them, but does that change what they say?
Gents, it was funny regardless of whether Foxworthy actually said them. I did some due diligence after reading some of your comments and found that according to Snopes.com, Foxworthy never said what I received as an email which is what I posted. Here is the link to Snopes.com for this issue: http://www.snopes.com/politics/humor/foxworthy.asp. I also know Foxworthy always says "... you might be a redneck" as the closing to his quips. Regardless, what I posted was funny and on target.

However, I will apologize for attributing something to Mr. Foxworthy that he did not create even if it is funny as heck.

Have fun ladies and germs.

Bull149: No, it does not change a thing.
some will believe anything sent to them in a email...