So...warnings don't really expire?

And...now no one knows. Neat.
Please see your PM sir.
No one see's that information except you and staff, members have no visibility to others infraction pages. Nor would anyone know it ever happened until now, since you brought it out publicly.

Plus if you look, it says "expired" right on it.
When I get points and warnings I ALMOST ALWAYS deserve them. Its usually when I do something stupid!
Wait wait wait..... How many points is a warning worth?
Is it open season for mods to state the obvious?

No?

Okay, I'll be diplomatic.
Where is Captain Obvious when we need him?
Where is Captain Obvious when we need him? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
The drop-down menu item that we click on in order to get to the infractions page is named "View Public Profile." To me, the obvious inference was that the infractions page is accessible to other members. The equally obvious solution would to rename the tab something along the lines of "Infractions (visible only to you and the staff)."
Or you could not get any infractions, there would be nothing for anyone at all to see.
I once had someone offer to remove mine.
I said, " HELL NO! I E`A`R`N`E`D those!!! Haha!
I once had someone offer to remove mine.
I said, " HELL NO! I E`A`R`N`E`D those!!! Haha! Originally Posted by Jennifer Everlast
Yes, but like a lot of other things, it's different for girls. Civilians obviously prefer to date a guy who has a reputation as a bad boy; providers--maybe not so much. (Perhaps my biggest reason for loving you professional ladies ).
Honestly Mister Fork, I have never ONCE looked at a client or member's " warnings or infractions" when judging to receive or reject his advance. What I DO look at:

1. )Ability to read and follow simple instructions listed in ads showcase and signature line
2.) Who/when/ he has reviewed plus the tone of his general attitude towards others in his posts and reviews
3.) His ability to sound intelligent, charming and NOT arrogant or ignorant
4.) THEN I see if he has provider vouch's, which rarely I even utilize, because the first 3 pretty much MAKE or BRAKE you...

Happy bump and grind baby!
Of course you haven't looked at em, you can't lol.
Speaking of infractions I think i am due for at least a 10 pointer.

Doove? Got something to say to me punk ass?
Speaking of infractions I think i am due for at least a 10 pointer.

Doove? Got something to say to me punk ass? Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Should I get the trigger warmed up?