eagerly . waiting

Im reallyfrustrated no matter where i post i almost always end up getting an infraction this is becoming highly irritating I've sent emails with my info. And still have yet to become a vp member im getting to the point where im thinkin about goin to another site to provide my work.
.....kimfly is highly furious! !
Go to this page and near the top will have the names of the 3 moderators of KC.
Send them a PM requesting VP status.
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=87
Kimfly, we have had this discussion via PM and email. Here is the info that is needed for VP status:

Ladies, you may post a weekly ad in this section once you have been upgraded to Verified Provider.

Submit your info to the staff at kansas@eccie.net

If you submit your information to kansas@eccie.net, then please do include your profile name on this board.

Alternatively you can send all the information to local mods via PM.

--Modda.

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.

Sending the required info via PM to acting local mods will speed up the process

All this is located in the Provider Ad forum for your local area that I have previously linked to you. Here, once again, is the link to it:

Verified Provider process for ECCIE (Please Read)

Once you have satisfied the requirements, VP status should be no problem for you.

The Colonel
While some of her posts may appear to stir up business and are not in the provider ad section, is that cause for the infraction(s) kimfly is referencing? I have seen plenty of threADs by VPs that do not seem to be cause for warning/infraction. Perhaps there additional rules for female members which I did not read as they do not apply.