Live and well

Made run last couple of weeks and things are live and well.
I hit every Korean owned (K-F, A-S, SFR-Gz, and Prl) that are considered safe. Except for 2, everything are well. There is challenges of getting the first choice but always have 2nd choice at each places. Only 1 mediocre experience and rest were good. Contact them directly, keep contacting short. Wear mask and sunglasses. Park street if possible or take Uber. They are as good or better than what we had before. No more heavy promotions make it better.

K Fest - nice booker
A-S - very friendly booker
SFR-Gz - get irritated easily but booker is ok when not busy
PRL- mom is good. Be nice, she will take care of you
L-A - go at your own risk
???
Heavy Promotion there because the OP has not loss that sence of hidden camera that he alledgely saw months ago at LA and he labels them as see at your own risk. He is pissed off because they do not allow him to see the girls. VADC strikes again. What a Troll!!!
already he is very annoying, like a kid at halloween party
already he is very annoying, like a kid at halloween party Originally Posted by TX_hammer
Learn to ignore. I am just sharing information like what we should be without promoting. They are live and well. Visit at your own risk. Just risk is higher with one place. That’s all.
Learn to ignore. I am just sharing information like what we should be without promoting. They are live and well. Visit at your own risk. Just risk is higher with one place. That’s all. Originally Posted by d1dragon
What is the risk that you are referring to at LA?
Which agency is PRL? Do they have a site and how do they verify
Which agency is PRL? Do they have a site and how do they verify Originally Posted by Drkviper85
PRL is only AMP that is around.
What is the risk that you are referring to at LA? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Shouldn’t be too hard to find what kind of system they have at their place and what kind of records they have on their clients.
PRL is only AMP that is around. Originally Posted by d1dragon
Het Pat! I would like to buy a Vowel please?
What is the risk that you are referring to at LA? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
If LA get busted, they can make you famous with them.

I haven’t seen a girl worth that. Not even excellent Red or Lovely, which I met before 9/1.
As far as I can tell LA is the most under the radar of all of them all. To me that means least amount of worries.
As far as I can tell LA is the most under the radar of all of them all. To me that means least amount of worries. Originally Posted by Hank3fan
Exactly, Dumb1 would want you to think otherwise.
As far as I can tell LA is the most under the radar of all of them all. To me that means least amount of worries. Originally Posted by Hank3fan
LA under the radar is good thing and least worry. Them having clients’ license info and video capture will be the problem. No one know how that can be used and how that will be used when they are busted. Just like DC madam case and Kraft case. No worry if you are powerful politicians or rich as Kraft.
Exactly, Dumb1 would want you to think otherwise. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
He's probably butt hurt about being blocked from LA, was probably creeping out the ladies there.

-D1dragondummy
The few places that are left are great, why would you spew nonsense...