New to site..New to Dallas Area

Hi I’m HoneyKokaine
New to Dallas
New to Eccie
This is no longer a hoe board, sorry. This website died a couple years ago... try announcing yourself somewhere else lol.
and get a different name that doesnt include a restricted drug's name
This is no longer a hoe board, sorry. This website died a couple years ago... try announcing yourself somewhere else lol. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle

I would love to know your story MM. Why are you so pissed off at Eccie? Why does someone in IL continue to pollute the Dallas board? If you are trying to attract quality gentlemen with your sexiness, it might not be working. Just a tip from Uncle Cheb.
She's just trying to be relevant. Lol
  • motor
  • 11-15-2021, 07:58 PM
I would love to know your story MM. Why are you so pissed off at Eccie? Why does someone in IL continue to pollute the Dallas board? If you are trying to attract quality gentlemen with your sexiness, it might not be working. Just a tip from Uncle Cheb. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
She was in Dallas for a few years. I actually met here at a social back in the day. As far as her distain for Eccie, who knows. Maybe BLM wouldn't see her and it broke her heart.
and get a different name that doesnt include a restricted drug's name Originally Posted by pmdelites
Not really a play on a drug name HoneyKo is what a lot of asian girls call guys in bars and Kaine can be a name
She was in Dallas for a few years. I actually met here at a social back in the day. As far as her distain for Eccie, who knows. Maybe BLM wouldn't see her and it broke her heart. Originally Posted by motor
She developed GPS and most of the ECCIE guys told her to fuck off with those rates. They weren't gonna pay a hundred dollar backpage piece GPS rates. She also tried to educate all the other heauxs about elevating yourself by jacking your rates up. Then she moved to Chicago. Based on how much time she comes back here to troll, I'm guessing that isn't going too well. Doesn't help she looks like a Gremlin with a huge wide flat nose.