Governemnts are always up to no good but to get caught like this is just .... wow.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/high...u-think-it-is/

I'm just wondering what the general consensus is on this. We watch too many movies to not believe the government is up to something... all the time...

But to get caught as badly as they seem to have just been, kinda makes you go hmmmm. Even if you are in love with Obama and have his picture in every room of your house, this should at least embarrass you just a tad. I don't mean that ugly, just a flinching comment.

Of course this does all rest on the Mexican cartel guy telling the truth, but saying he's lying would be considered raciest... wouldn't it?
  • CJ7
  • 08-10-2012, 12:54 PM
think I'll let it play out

at first glance it sounds like an offering to save whats left of his ass
Well, now we know why the Justice Department won't answer the subpoena.
  • CJ7
  • 08-10-2012, 01:43 PM
its in civil court

no information can be released
The subpoenaed information can be released to the committee. And if the information is used in a lawsuit, it becomes public.

Don't try to speak in areas you know nothing about. You have enough trouble speaking intelligently in those very few areas you do know something about.
  • CJ7
  • 08-10-2012, 02:22 PM
The subpoenaed information can be released to the committee. And if the information is used in a lawsuit, it becomes public.

Don't try to speak in areas you know nothing about. You have enough trouble speaking intelligently in those very few areas you do know something about. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

hasnt the committee been relpaced by a court of law?

square 1

Issa filed a contempt charge making it a legal issue, and up to a court

the court found nothing illegal

that finding left the civil option

Issa filed a civil suit

its up to the court to decide if if said documents are released (or not released) to the committee

right or wrong?

Don't try to speak in areas you know nothing about. You have enough trouble speaking intelligently in those very few areas you do know something about. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I didn't realize CJ knew something about anything. Has he finally figured out that whole asshole from the elbow question? Now he can move on to the which way is up mystery.

Maybe, someday he can learn to stop picking his nose and eating boogers. We can only hope.
  • CJ7
  • 08-10-2012, 02:43 PM
I didn't realize CJ knew something about anything. Has he finally figured out that whole asshole from the elbow question? Now he can move on to the which way is up mystery.

Maybe, someday he can learn to stop picking his nose and eating boogers. We can only hope. Originally Posted by joe bloe

please feel free to quote the law chapter and verse Joe
When did a court find nothing illegal in the sequestered Fast and Furious documents? What court has even seen the requested documents?

CBJ7, please keep to subjects you might know something about.
  • CJ7
  • 08-10-2012, 03:00 PM
When did a court find nothing illegal in the sequestered Fast and Furious documents? What court has even seen the requested documents?

CBJ7, please keep to subjects you might know something about. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
when did a court get the documents?
You're the one who said the court didn't find anything illegal. I never said a court saw the documents. YOU did. You don't even understand your own posts.
  • CJ7
  • 08-10-2012, 03:09 PM
You're the one who said the court didn't find anything illegal. I never said a court saw the documents. YOU did. You don't even understand your own posts. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

the civil case determines if the documents are released to the committee

yes or no?

Im not arguing with your silly ass, Im asking you
You're the one who thinks he knows everything about this. Figure it out yourself.
  • CJ7
  • 08-10-2012, 03:24 PM
You're the one who thinks he knows everything about this. Figure it out yourself. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

hahahaha

I was asking, twice in fact

a lawyer in fact.

a question obviously too difficut for a lawyer to answer

the civil case determines if the documents are released to the committee

yes or no?

so Im told to figure it out myself.

thank you, I will do just that ... youll be the first to know when I do and what I find.

then youll know the answer to my question too

```````````````
and the answer is

That's why we're also going to file in district court a civil suit over the issue of executive privilege," Boehner said, adding that Republicans would file the suit sometime in the next few weeks.

if EP is tossed, the documents will be released to the committee.

Denny Crane
  • Doove
  • 08-10-2012, 05:29 PM
2004 to 2009.

Who was President then?