Nana is leaving

Got a text saying Nana is leaving 10/30 to go on vacation. If any of you wanted to slyly slip in there to see her you got about a week. She will be coming back afterwards
Ok jokester, who’s the guy that keeps leaving one star on almost every thread?, lol
Ok jokester, who’s the guy that keeps leaving one star on almost every thread?, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
They are hiding in the boycott thread. I will go through and 5 star everything.
Why do all the good ones leave Dallas. First it was Lovely, now Nana.
Why do all the good ones leave Dallas. First it was Lovely, now Nana. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Sir, you’ve been on the board over six years. You should know with the amount of volume that those particular girls do, they need to rest the Coochie and take a vacation. Booker did say she was coming back.
Why do all the good ones leave Dallas. First it was Lovely, now Nana. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
I can't think of any two ladies that have actually remained working in Dallas for a longer stretch of time than Lovely or Emma. Each of them remained working while all of their other co-workers rotated in and out.

I hope that Nana is actually taking a break, to relax and refresh. (As opposed to Lovely, that just went to SoCal to continue to work everyday. Where does she get that energy?!!!)
I think she just LOVES sex!

....and the money of course!
The only one that stays on Dallas is Julie. She is a lucky girl. She might have been born and raised in Dallas.
I meant local, not lucky.
I was explicitly told by nana she was not coming back. Only time will tell
I tried to book today but got no response. I've been a day 1 with them and never gotten a no response like this. Maybe they banned me thinking I'm someone else on the board which would suck.
I was explicitly told by nana she was not coming back. Only time will tell Originally Posted by mrplink
Originally Posted by 2balls75
She's worth it, Nana will go down as the Dallas goat, I remember our times at LA when she was still green as grass and shy as heck.
I remember her being my go to when she first started at LA.. before she became big and a lot of people ATF. Good times. I still miss that spot close to the Galleria. Could head over right after LOL
I remember her being my go to when she first started at LA.. before she became big and a lot of people ATF. Good times. I still miss that spot close to the Galleria. Could head over right after LOL Originally Posted by RickyG2002
I'll assume you are talking about Muse at Midtown, with Lovely & Miso & Nana. Close to 2 major fwy's so it was easy to get to. With elevator entry, I felt very comfortable blending in with all of the tenants. But no matter where Nana is, she is an ATF