a plea for help

I checked into a hotel recently that appeared to have a lot of providers and some managers there with them.

Wednesday night I had a bunch of packages in my arms and I must have left my keys in the car. Someone evidently saw this and decided they wanted my car and took it.
I was sloppy, I know this. But I'm about to do something crazy because I really need some help.....I am going to ask for whoever took it to please bring it back or maybe you’ve heard something about this and can discretely share that with me .

I would appreciate any information/help you could give me. I have been struggling trying to get back on my feet after a bad relationship......life has been hard enough without this.....

Thanks in advance

Heather

PS....I am NOT implying a provider or mgmt had anything to do with this.....just thought someone might have heard something after all we are family right?
Heather I am hoping that everything works out for you....
I hate to hear it and I'm sorry it happened - dont blame yourself, it could happen to any one of us; I hope you can somehow find your car and get it back - I wish you the best
well for someone who just had their car stolen you sound eerily calm. like you've accepted your fate and given in like you deserved it

have you contacted the cops? also keep in mind some (if not all) cars have some type of tracking devices
Thank you TexasCowboy and Roguejet for your response. It has been trying...

Now of course the police were called my vehicle was stolen. My old car (sans tracking devices).
Were there cameras in the parking lot/surrounding area of the road?
Damn Heather , that bites !! Does your insurence cover theft ?
hope all works out!
Well at least they'll be the ones to explain the bodies in the trunk!!

I am very sorry sugar. Truly.
Sorry Heather. At least you are safe
It just sucks, but all too often if your car is stolen, its been parted out within a day or two. Security film might help to identify who the thiefs are.

As an aside, in a parking lot do NOT use the "lock" button on your key chain because the signal code can be obtained, and your car will leave the lot shortly thereafter.

What can be done to prevent this from happening: use the door lock button in the car's door to secure your car's locks.

Speaking for myself, having something stolen seemed to me as being violated. A tramatic event has happened. Your mind is going a mile a minute and the dots rarely get connected.

In the immediate future, inquire from your insurance company if they have a checklist for you to follow after a theft. I know they have a checklist about what to do if you have a traffic accident.

A word to the wise is sufficient.
Update: my car was recovered in a Walmart parking lot!!! I have't seen it yet, I am trying to get together the impound fee......

I am a VERY happy girl!!! good things happen!
Happy it turned up Heather...hope it's OK.
That's really good to hear! Hope things get better for you now!
That Hott Nurse